Bulls slapping ass

I’m actually surprised Bulls aren’t doing this already. From the first man I was every with to my lover I was with last night, they have all slapped my ass while fucking me. For them I feel it heightens their sense of dominance and control over not only a female, but the cuckold (or feminized sissy like myself). For me it reinforces their control and dominance, it shows me they are into me...

Nearly all the Men (and our Dominant Ladies as well) in our poly Family smack our asses, when taking us from behind.....our Wives and us husbands alike......some of our Men enjoy using us like this in front of a full-length mirror, and having us "dressed up pretty" for them (in "sissy mode").....the humiliation/arousal factor is incredible!!!.....watching yourself be used and completely owned by a Dominant Black Man.....it's simply indescribable!!!

Nearly all the Men (and our Dominant Ladies as well) in our poly Family smack our asses, when taking us from behind.....our Wives and us husbands alike......some of our Men enjoy using us like this in front of a full-length mirror, and having us "dressed up pretty" for them (in "sissy mode").....the humiliation/arousal factor is incredible!!!.....watching yourself be used and completely owned by a Dominant Black Man.....it's simply indescribable!!!

That sounds HoTT!!! Whitebois need to get our lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW by BLACK MEN!!! Nothing makes whitebois into good gurls quite like BIG strong BLACK pimp-hands slapping white ass!!! Let's whitebois know they're all going to get FUCKED like the little white sluts we are!!! An excellent demonstration of DOMINANCE, accentuating the impact of the sexual BLACK conquest of the white race, one white ass at a time!!!

That sounds HoTT!!! Whitebois need to get our lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW by BLACK MEN!!! Nothing makes whitebois into good gurls quite like BIG strong BLACK pimp-hands slapping white ass!!! Let's whitebois know they're all going to get FUCKED like the little white sluts we are!!! An excellent demonstration of DOMINANCE, accentuating the impact of the sexual BLACK conquest of the white race, one white ass at a time!!!
Exactly....nothing makes me feel more submissive or feminine, than being made to suck the cock of one of my Masters, while another one takes me from behind and fucks me like a little whore, while my Wife/Mistress watches and masturbates.

My BBC master doesn't slap my ass when fucking me, but he does spank me when I don't come to him fast enough when he wants his cock sucked. I love the humiliation of being spanked over his knee.

Back