Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Been there and done that. My hot redhead wife was fucking a black football coach in Florida, and I took her to his house for reasons of safety. He lived with his uncle, who had some great IR pron CDs, which he invited me to watch with him while coach was fucking my wife in a bedroom. One thing led to another, and I ended up on my knees with his cock in my mouth. Of course my wife came out to spectate and laugh at me. After some long blowjobs and ball sucking, rimming, etc., uncle decided to fuck me, which he did with great expertise. I was hooked. The ultimate humiliation came a couple months later. Unc was fucking me on his queen size bed and coach came in carrying my wife. He laid her out beside me and started hammering her pussy. So there we were, hot redhead wife and curly haired cocksucker hubby, getting laid side by side. Coach dropped wifey a few months later, and she and I split. But we retained one thing in common - an addiction to black cock.

tumblr_mugd4bPTTf1scjy9go1_500.jpg
"Months ago, if you had asked me if my husband would suck my bulls cock, I would have said, "no way!" Now, my bull brings over some of his other white cuckold slaves and has my husband lick their asses for his amusement while he videos them. Sex with me now, is out of the question for white boy but I do enjoy watching his torment. I never knew how erotic mind fucking someone could be."

Last edited:
tumblr_lxidoy0WoA1qf31pbo1_500.jpg
Licking his dominating wife off had always been a daily and nightly activity but, he was shocked when she presented him with a freshly fucked pussy. He knew she was cheating but they hadn't discussed it. Soon, he would learn just how far she was going to take him. Soon her bull's ten inch cock would be using both his holes and destroying the little amount of manhood he still had left. This was something she could hardly wait to make happen.

tumblr_nvtqt2aXsq1rbst3ko1_500.jpg
Candice had no idea how far her bull would go to prove his dominance until he thrust his huge black cock right up her white husband's ass. She had never known just how weak the white bitch was until this moment. It was from this point that the black bull became the man of the house and the only cock that would enter her would be his.

Been there and done that. My hot redhead wife was fucking a black football coach in Florida, and I took her to his house for reasons of safety. He lived with his uncle, who had some great IR pron CDs, which he invited me to watch with him while coach was fucking my wife in a bedroom. One thing led to another, and I ended up on my knees with his cock in my mouth. Of course my wife came out to spectate and laugh at me. After some long blowjobs and ball sucking, rimming, etc., uncle decided to fuck me, which he did with great expertise. I was hooked. The ultimate humiliation came a couple months later. Unc was fucking me on his queen size bed and coach came in carrying my wife. He laid her out beside me and started hammering her pussy. So there we were, hot redhead wife and curly haired cocksucker hubby, getting laid side by side. Coach dropped wifey a few months later, and she and I split. But we retained one thing in common - an addiction to black cock.
I am curious as to whether the cuckolding situation led to the split if you don't mind sharing that.

View attachment 718613
"Cucks" are men who's wives cheat with or without their knowledge. Gay men on this site make everyone think that "cuck" means you want to suck black men off. That is not in any way the definition of a cuckold. While white boyfriends and husbands should do as they are told by their wives and bulls, taking it to the fantasy level of complete homosexuality is really not what it's about. It's just gay men pretending to be something they are not on a site that isn't exactly about what they want. Just my opinion. You can't hide what you are when you write.
That was written for my husband

I am curious as to whether the cuckolding situation led to the split if you don't mind sharing that.
It was definitely a big factor. When coach dropped ger, she spent a lot of time looking for a replacement, away from home, and I was a bit disenchanted with her.

tumblr_nvfwhksieE1uc8py9o1_500.jpg
"Cleaning up is time consuming and inconvenient. Why get up, walk to the bathroom, wash dick, balls, pussy and ass and then return to the bed when my white husband's mouth is right there? It's what he's for and he knows it. Besides, it's so much more fun making him suck the cum out of my pussy and then suck my bulls cock and balls clean. Usually my bull makes him keep sucking his big dick until he's nice and hard again. White bitch boy has become an excellent fluffer. Yeh, sex is the best since I went black!"

View attachment 724349
****** blow jobs are sometimes just the beginning of what is to come. What started out as a light "suggestion" eventually became an aggressive command. Margarite's wealthy black bull was not satisfied with merely making jonnie get on his knees and give him blow jobs in front of her. No, it had to go further. jonnie, had to become less than a man in order for her bull to truly own them. And now, this was exactly what had happened. As time passed, jonnie could no longer look at "herself" in the mirror. The constant fucking and brainwashing had brought his ego down to something less than human until he became nothing but an obedient robot to be used for their perverted pleasures.
Please let me enjoy such a dick in this position.

Back