Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

love doing this with my wifes pussy full of her bulls cock lic his asshole ballsack and shaft as he long cocks her married pussy!!
I love laying underneath her and licking her clit as he does her doggy, then when he blows his load I get to take it all in my mouth. Clean up is fun too. They "make me" dress as a slut first. We started with her feeding me cream pies, soon I loved cum so much she had me dressing like a slut. Some times the bulls come over when she is not home and I service them in any way. Other times she has them do me and watches.

Pretty much every husband ends up sucking my dick or me fucking them in the ass. They rarely are brave enough to ask, so I demand it haha if they say no, then thats fine. But most of them like me to make them feel ****** into it.
The ******* is what makes it for me. I love to meekly submit in front of her and be the bulls bitch. Its a sure fire way to make her lose respect for you as a man, but it helps speed the journey to being a cuckolded queen.
Also it most likely means she will never have sex with you again. She will soon love watching you be a bitch. My ex went and got a strap on and was pegging me till I came like a woman from then on. So I became her bitch too

The ******* is what makes it for me. I love to meekly submit in front of her and be the bulls bitch. Its a sure fire way to make her lose respect for you as a man, but it helps speed the journey to being a cuckolded queen.
Also it most likely means she will never have sex with you again. She will soon love watching you be a bitch. My ex went and got a strap on and was pegging me till I came like a woman from then on. So I became her bitch too
The only way it should be!

:eek:
I haven't gone there yet if you have a sexual relationship with a man in anyway that is gay!!!!!!! such as licking you balls ,dick , ass, and even nipples. you have homosexual tendencies! :furious:
So when you say "yet" does that mean you're "going there" some time soon?

Last edited:
My ex wife never had sex with me again after seeing me in a dress on my knees sucking off 2 black men. I was the boss at work and very dominate towards these men. When I invited them over to watch football with my wife and I they at first didn't really want to come. But I old them had a stripper coming over, they liked that and showed up. When they got their I explained my wife couldn't be here so that is how I was able to the stripper (who was my wife Karen that had stripped in her college days and was still hot) she showed up at halftime dressed as cheerleader). By the time she came we were pretty buzzed on the beers. The first thing she said was where was my cheer leader out fit? She said the only way she would strip and provide other "enterainment" but only if I wore my outfit. She explained at the small college we went to there wasn't enough girls to fill the team and me and another band member had done to get into their pants.
She insisted on helping me into my old girl clothes. I pretended to be mad but she asked if I remembered her party 'favors" and the boys insisted too. She put on my make up, tucked my penis, put on my chastity device. We had fake boobs a wig, and we went out did a rotine. After she was out of her clothes she gave Roy a blow job and Bill pushed me down to my knees and slapped me upside the head with his penis. I opened my mouth and was soon suck for all I was worth. We had a great day ( and night) all cum was deposited in mouth, they both did me anally and Big Bill got my wife to moan and cry like no one has ever done. She has been in a relationship wit him ever since. When she had her time of month I blow Bill or let him do me.
When they are not around she pegs me. I have been in chastity since, and she has been feeding me female hormones. Bill is now my boss and I am his secretary. I suck him and Roy off all the time. Bill and Karen are also having their second baby. I am their house keeper,maid, and nanny. She never looked at me as a man ofter Bill stuck it in my mouth. I also go to gay bars and have seeked out glory holes. I suck black did!!
Ewwww. This all sounds really blech!!!!! Did you find an old copy of "Variations" magazine or something?
So contrived and boring! Oh an blech!!!!!!

tumblr_nfd7e0yhS71thcqp0o1_400.gif
Melanie didn't really think her husband would actually suck her bull's huge black cock. But he did it right in front of her. After that, she changed her thinking about who he was and what she wanted from him. She realized that making him suffer turned her on and her respect for his manhood slowly eroded with each thrust of the giant black dildo she rammed in and out of his little white ass. From now on, she wore the pants and he wore the panties."

Last edited:
View attachment 718514
Melanie didn't really think her husband would actually suck her bull's huge black cock. But he did right in front of here. After that, she changed her thinking about who he was and what she wanted from him. She realized that making him suffer turned her on and her respect for his manhood slowly eroded with each thrust of the giant black dildo she rammed in and out of his little white ass. From now on, she wore the pants and he wore the panties."
How could she see him as a man he isn't. He is a white boy that loves drinking black cum. I too love ropes of black cum and also lost my wife and My manhood when I submitted to a superior black man, a real man. I got caught by my wife on purpose. I wanted her to know that I had been turned gay for the black penis she showed me on video s

View attachment 718514
Melanie didn't really think her husband would actually suck her bull's huge black cock. But he did right in front of here. After that, she changed her thinking about who he was and what she wanted from him. She realized that making him suffer turned her on and her respect for his manhood slowly eroded with each thrust of the giant black dildo she rammed in and out of his little white ass. From now on, she wore the pants and he wore the panties."
like me each day

I believe now any white man can be turned to a black man's bitch once he sees those big pennies. Once seen they cannot stop seeing it and wanting to worship their superiors dicks
I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.
Us white cucks really crave it. That's why we are cucks in the first place! I want at least one belly full of black seed every day. I dream of being cornered by a bunch of black me and having to suck them all off until I am covered in seed head to toe. I keep going to the steam room and staring at the black men's penis until they take me into the corner and I suck cock in front of everyone. I do it in my home town since I want the word to spread

Back