Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

True, "irregardless" is not a world.
However, it apparently is a WORD:
According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), Irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana,[2] though the word was in use in South Carolina before Indiana became a territory.[1] The usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?". The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.[2]
Irregardless means the same as regardless, but the negative prefix ir- merely duplicates the suffix -less, and is unnecessary. The word dates back to the 19th century, but is regarded as incorrect in standard English.

So ... does that mean you have the IQ of a dry fart???
Read the definition. It says the "ir" is unnecessary. So while it is obviously a word (and why anyone would say that an improper word is not a word, which is like saying that a mutt is not a dog i'll never understand, it is not a "correct" word. Thus, you are both dumbasses. I find it interesting that white people argue over the really insignificant things while black men find and fuck our women. Is it any wonder that the white race is dwindling rapidly? (can something dwindle rapidly?) There is another debate to be had while your women are screwing superior men gentlemen.

I believe it is my duty to pleasure my wife's he expects.
For years I would lick and suck our bulls until they
We're rock hard and then pull her pink pussy lips apart and
Witness the sexual power of a huge black cock on mywife.
As a reward most of our bulls would feed me their nut
And then make us kiss and share it.

The act of cuck hubbies been submissive to the wife's black lover is a power trip, not just to the lover, but the wife as well: Seeing her hubby assume his submissive role, she can't resist beckoning her hubby over to taste her pussy off her lover's cock.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-world-white-boiscuck.html

Thanks for the amazing web sight. Although I have been a cuckold and submissive since even my earliest sexual experience, I learned a lot from the insightful articles. Anyone who is considering becoming black owned should visit this sight and learn from a very knowledgeable master!

I have a question. Do you ever put white people together as black owned couples? I think that could be very hot and is one of my fantasies. Also, participating in one of the camera sites where you live on camera for people who pay for the privilege of watching you in any room of your house would be hot too especially if the black master profited from it. And of course the black master could visit any time or even call with specific commands to follow on camera. He would always know what the owned white couple were doing because he could watch them any time he felt like it. They would have virtually no privacy.

I've never wanted to suck cock before but for some reason I'm drawn to BBC. Is this normal? I consider myself straight.
It's totally normal if it's what you really want to do. "Normal" is whatever is pleasurable for you. Don't let the ignorant people dictate what is best for you. Asking if it's normal states that you are looking for agreement. No one can decide what is best for you but you yourself. Once you make that decision, enjoy yourself and don't worry what other's think. I am straight and have sucked black cock at my girlfriends and my master's command. I totally got off on the humiliation of it and learned that true submission means letting go and allowing one's self to do whatever is asked of one without question or regret. Despite what others may say, sucking a dominant black man's cock is not "gay" unless you are gay just as barking like a dog on all fours on command does not make you an actual dog.

I just gotta know something. Where the hell is all of this superior race/inferior race crap coming from. I mean isn't that what people spent hundreds of years fighting against?
And for those who just posted about the superior/inferior stuff. I guess bf isn't so superior that you would consider giving up hubbie's salary or his wish to lavish all over you huh? So superior. Yeah, right.

Back