Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Although I personally would never be caught dead doing homosexual stuff with a black guy, I can understand why it makes sense for white men in this lifestyle to want to be dominated by the black bull as well. Ultimately it is all about the black on white domination fetish, and white men are just as white as the wife.

Funnily enough I understand the bisexual stuff more than the whole white wife slut magically becoming a dominatrix to the husband thing. You would think the idea of formerly proud white woman becoming a slut would cause the husband to think even less of her, and that the idea that a slut could dominate her husband after being completely broken would be laughable without MAJOR help from the bull (who thinks even less of her than her husband could).

Although I personally would never be caught dead doing homosexual stuff with a black guy, I can understand why it makes sense for white men in this lifestyle to want to be dominated by the black bull as well. Ultimately it is all about the black on white domination fetish, and white men are just as white as the wife.

Funnily enough I understand the bisexual stuff more than the whole white wife slut magically becoming a dominatrix to the husband thing. You would think the idea of formerly proud white woman becoming a slut would cause the husband to think even less of her, and that the idea that a slut could dominate her husband after being completely broken would be laughable without MAJOR help from the bull (who thinks even less of her than her husband could).
Exactly no real man would be subjected to this. And most wives were slut from the beginning, you just don't turn one over night. I don't care who's dick it is....

I totally agree. I lick my girlfriend's stud's balls while he fucks her brains out. I also pay him $50 and buy him stuff for the privilege of sucking his dick when she's away. It's not about being gay, it's about submission to the alpha male.

Black, mulatto, and Latin studs are taking over.
I find it important for a cuckold to know his place!

Do you do it?
I think this is super common with cuck couples. Everyone involved seems to love it. My wife is the one who usually suggests it now but I've had a hundred black men over the years initiate it. After I did it once I was hooked. Just like women really get off knowing that their husbands love them being used like whores and encouraging it. Most wife's and girlfriends love seeing their partner clean their juices off a black cock and tell them how much they love it. I almost always end up with a black cock in my mouth if I'm there watching it. Black men seem to absolutely love it. As a matter of fact that's a guarantee they are going to beg for more if they get to make the husband taste his wife's pussy or asshole on his cock after he fucks the ******* out of her.

Back