Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

My fantasy is for my wife to make me suck a big black dick then put it in her pussy and make me lick his balls as she riding his huge hard cock, then I want to suck and wank his cock till he cums all over her huge tits and then she'll make me licki t all off with her
My fantasy is for my wife to make me suck a big black dick then put it in her pussy and make me lick his balls as she riding his huge hard cock, then I want to suck and wank his cock till he cums all over her huge tits and then she'll make me licki t all off with her
Fuck thats just what I want to happen to me

After sending my admission a few weeks later as I got his cock hard I got to put it into Kim, watching it go in and out in her was unbelievable , she was bouncing up and down enjoying every stroke , she must have cum as there was white fluid covering his thick cock , one time it popped out I couldnā€™t resist and opened my mouth and sucked his cock tasting the fluid on it , Kim turned to me I love you baby letā€™s share it together soon , I put it back in , they fucked even harder , then he grunted pulled it out Kim jumped of him , help me suck him baby , we both sucked him but as he blew she pushed my head down on his cock taking his load , Kim quickly kissed me and we shared his load .

Yes i agree it is 100% about humiliation. I do not believe it is gay if a black man is shoving his dick down a white bois throat. Or even up a white bois ass.

In other words the white boi becames the black mans/white womans bitch.
Yes, it's all about domination by the Black Man. If a Black Man wants to fuck my boi pussy it is his to take. There's nothing gay about him, he is just proving his power over the white boi and in the process feminising a sissy pussy. BBC know we want to be used and crave their big hard cocks to receive the same pleasures as our women. I'm still a virgin but I know that once I take a Black Cock I will fully commit to being bred by Black Men, letting them use me as a cum dump for their lust. :blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart:

Attachments

• 1699003535.jpg
    1699003535.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 431537629.jpg
    431537629.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 102
  • 2016277643.png
    2016277643.png
    264.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 904079349.jpg
    904079349.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 1375942521.jpg
    1375942521.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 121
Women are endlessly entertained by the male pecking order, and love watching it in action. That's why when cuckolds get on their knees their wives can't stop smiling. It's a powerful ritual that transfers the white boy's power and status to his Bull. It only makes her lover that much sexier.

View attachment 2544472View attachment 2544473View attachment 2544475

If hubby goes a good job his wife should have some sympathy and help him prepare for his load... she knows how overwhelming it can be!

View attachment 2544476
I'd love to watch my gf bouncing up and down on a thick black cock. I'd even suck the black guys cock while my gf watched.

After sending my admission a few weeks later as I got his cock hard I got to put it into Kim, watching it go in and out in her was unbelievable , she was bouncing up and down enjoying every stroke , she must have cum as there was white fluid covering his thick cock , one time it popped out I couldnā€™t resist and opened my mouth and sucked his cock tasting the fluid on it , Kim turned to me I love you baby letā€™s share it together soon , I put it back in , they fucked even harder , then he grunted pulled it out Kim jumped of him , help me suck him baby , we both sucked him but as he blew she pushed my head down on his cock taking his load , Kim quickly kissed me and we shared his load .
I love you guys

I am a black man and i love what this site promotes but another guy sucking another guys dick is straight up gay!!! If you like a guy sucking your dick then you are straight up gay!!! Faggot!! Homosexual!!! Stop tryna say it is about dominance, I want to dominate the white woman and hope her husband enjoys me pleasuring his wife. At no point in time is there any contact required with the man. If it happens, it is straight up gay!!
it's definetly not gay. it's respect. and you don't know what you're missing ;-)

Back