Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

boquete%252Bgay%252Bnegro%252Broludo%252Bpau%252Bgrosso.jpg

As a couple who is very kinky we did start with me fucking bbc but it’s gradually got to me pegging him in front of my lover to both my lover and I using my husband together. It’s very erotic. Found a cage for hubby and a body shot of him. Nothing gets me wet like watching him all locked up when I’m fucking my bull. Hubby is hot and I love making him suck cock for me View attachment 4597623View attachment 4597624View attachment 4567656View attachment 4567655View attachment 4567654View attachment 4629510View attachment 4629511
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

nice explanation. :) makes sense to me. the important thing to me would be to ttruly know if the guy wants to do it and what long term impact it would have on hiim. :wub: fun to tthink about but it could take things to an emottionally serious level. a point of no return. while it is possible to get a guy to do almost anything :devil: the question i'd ask myself is, "what kkind of boyfriend would i have afterwards?" help him live the fantasy he dreams of and he'll luv u for it. push him to do something damaging and u'l probably damage ur relationship beyond repair :(
hello either way once he does it he will never be the same he will either really like doing it and want to keep doing it or he will hate it and feel guilty for doing knowing he sucked another man's cock plus you are forgetting how you will look at him after he has done it he will not be the same guy you fell in love with you may lose your respect for him seeing him sucking another man's cock you may not see as the man he once was their are emotions on both side to think about my ex wife lost all respect for me once she seen me sucking another man's cock fantasies are one thing but reality is another thing altogether

Back