Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Well, its something new, I witnessed it from first hand experience. we (me and my boyfriend) met a young Spanish couple in Madrid, who were interested in sharing a black guy. so we arranged a setup in their hotel room. Them (spanish guy and girl), us (me and my boyfriend) and 2 black guys. they took one bigger black guy and we took one black guy (ours was a janitor at the hotel , has 2 ******* ... irrelevant information though). Now they are across the room on the sofa while we are on the master bed. since my bf has just recently adapted this lifestyle so he is a little cautious, he mostly holds and supports me while the black guy fucks me and he just masturbates. we were enjoying this very much, then in the middle my boyfriend started staring at the spanish couple instead of me. it got me a little bothered, so I looked and found that the spanish girl is making her boyfriend suck the black cock. for a minute I thought that he may be bisexual, but then it became clear that he dint wanted to suck , but her girlfriend was pushing him and making him suck. now this was something weird, but still a turn on. anyway, when we switched the black guys, and we had the bigger guy, I noticed that he was staring at the black cock, so I asked him if he would like to suck it. he immediately said no, I asked him a few more times, he said no, then the black guy asked him and tried to bring his head to his cock, but my boyfriend just freaked out and said no. I finally stopped and aid okay , no problem , if he doesnt want to. we looked at the spanish couple, they both were kneeling and sucking black cocks (our black guy went with them when we stopped). so we watched them handle two black guys for rest of the time, now my boyfriend even though refused, was very turned on and masturbated twice while watching the spanish couple. on our way back to our room , he told me that he wanted to suck it but couldnt, it did turned him on. we talked about it a little more, and he seems to be interested but still refusing to do it. now I do not know for sure, should I ******* him like the spanish girl started with her boyfriend or should i forget it all completely ? anyway ... this was one of our experience in the last month.
Your my kinda wife. Id love to hook up. I’m a wife too. And we think same

Do you do it?
I’m the wife. And I beleive it shoukd be all directed by me. The black bull must just enjoy watching me humiliate the white boy. Total display of domination submission. Of black alpha over white beta. It’s not gay. It’s opposite. But only if I’m running the show. Then being done this wsy black bulls know what it represents. I don’t let my black bull tell my white cuckold to suck his bbc. ???

So several months back one of my wife’s regular bulls asked to let his ******* who was very young (a year maybe two out of high school) get his first taste of white pussy with her. As kinky as we are in this lifestyle, we thought, why not-we love kinky people. Well, he brought his ******* over one day and he and my wife fucked in our bedroom for a good long time. Dad and I waited in the living room and after I think three rounds, they finally emerged, he was already dressed grinning ear to ear and they left.

Well, the ******* has been begging his dad to get him another meeting with my wife. We did and for a couple weeks the youngster has been coming over and knocking off a piece of pussy damn near 4-5 times a week. My wife loves it because he’s got a great body and his fathers DNA which means a really big, long, thick cock. Turns out ******* is pretty kinky and the wife talked him into letting me provide him with oral service. So, I’ve now sucked his cock to completion a good 5-6 times in the last couple weeks, he deposits the second, third and sometimes fourth loads (youth man) in my wife’s pussy. My wife likes to joke at me, that some days I have a ******* and his *******’s semen in my cum hungry belly. She has fucked them both the same day, without ******* knowing, I’ve licked his cum out of her pussy then later on that evening, sucked *******’s BBC to completion while he fingers and plays with the wife’s pussy and they kiss, me getting round 1 with ******* straight from the tap. It’s pretty hot and kinky, we’ve had one of the wife’s friends over to watch me worship and service his cock and wife was screeching at me when he was about to nut in my mouth, to not swallow the load, hold it in your mouth to show Nicky as she had a death grip on my cage and told me if I did swallow it without showing them the cum, she was going to twist my cock and balls off giving me a good twist and tug while he was cumming. So, I have to show them the cum after he nuts and his cock is milked into my mouth, then swallow and show them I swallowed….i swear to god, it makes both of these two middle aged white women’s pussy’s just drenching wet and begging for black cock. My wife likes to tease how she loves to watch me sucking the cock she loves to fuck and now both her and Nicky call me their little cum slut boy. I am a cum slut, I love being fed black cum and prefer it via a cream pied pussy but taking it straight from the tap after having to suck and work hard for it is a feel good reward when that salty, sweet tastes starts to flood your mouth!

So several months back one of my wife’s regular bulls asked to let his ******* who was very young (a year maybe two out of high school) get his first taste of white pussy with her. As kinky as we are in this lifestyle, we thought, why not-we love kinky people. Well, he brought his ******* over one day and he and my wife fucked in our bedroom for a good long time. Dad and I waited in the living room and after I think three rounds, they finally emerged, he was already dressed grinning ear to ear and they left.

Well, the ******* has been begging his dad to get him another meeting with my wife. We did and for a couple weeks the youngster has been coming over and knocking off a piece of pussy damn near 4-5 times a week. My wife loves it because he’s got a great body and his fathers DNA which means a really big, long, thick cock. Turns out ******* is pretty kinky and the wife talked him into letting me provide him with oral service. So, I’ve now sucked his cock to completion a good 5-6 times in the last couple weeks, he deposits the second, third and sometimes fourth loads (youth man) in my wife’s pussy. My wife likes to joke at me, that some days I have a ******* and his *******’s semen in my cum hungry belly. She has fucked them both the same day, without ******* knowing, I’ve licked his cum out of her pussy then later on that evening, sucked *******’s BBC to completion while he fingers and plays with the wife’s pussy and they kiss, me getting round 1 with ******* straight from the tap. It’s pretty hot and kinky, we’ve had one of the wife’s friends over to watch me worship and service his cock and wife was screeching at me when he was about to nut in my mouth, to not swallow the load, hold it in your mouth to show Nicky as she had a death grip on my cage and told me if I did swallow it without showing them the cum, she was going to twist my cock and balls off giving me a good twist and tug while he was cumming. So, I have to show them the cum after he nuts and his cock is milked into my mouth, then swallow and show them I swallowed….i swear to god, it makes both of these two middle aged white women’s pussy’s just drenching wet and begging for black cock. My wife likes to tease how she loves to watch me sucking the cock she loves to fuck and now both her and Nicky call me their little cum slut boy. I am a cum slut, I love being fed black cum and prefer it via a cream pied pussy but taking it straight from the tap after having to suck and work hard for it is a feel good reward when that salty, sweet tastes starts to flood your mouth!
Awesome story, man you are my new Cuck hero! Have you noticed any health benefits to swallowing black cum?

All I can say is I am so jealous of you.

So hot to read. Submitting to the bulls teenage ******* who is more of a MAN than you´ll ever be. Your wife is a lucky woman and you are one lucky whiteboi cuckold. thank you for sharing !

Back