Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I love licking big black balls and staring up at a black man's ass while he fucks. I love massaging a strong black ass. I live his balls bouncing all over my face.
I truly understand and respect any fantasy... All the people in this site loves and needs to be free to do anything we love about sex....nobody can judge another person but only respect.... I'm that kind person who loves to try anything even try to suck another man cock that is the same man to fuck your lovely wife with you in this case is me and let you become a cockhold....anyway it is a great experience and I dream about it try to let her have a gang bang with 4 guys in the beginning and then if both of us love it try with more guys... But I wish to do it at the same time is not easy for me to do it...

Yes mam......
I love sucking cock for my wife.

View attachment 106010View attachment 106011
Well.... I think that this kind things are not absolutely normal but respectable from anybody in this site otherwise who ever start to judge another person needs to stop using a site like this one.... I truly respect a any husband's to do it...I really don't know if I could like it especially in front my wife because who knows what she could think about me after saw me become a bisex person.... Anyway it's very interesting thing to do..

Don't need to ask, just want to. How do you know??? :devil::D

LOL,
Years ago my first wife was cucking me. She had one black lover Cleo and a white guy Bob
with a 10 inch cock.
At first they did it on the sly but at one point, I caught them at my house.
She told me she was going to continue wether I liked it or not.

Well she did and I found out it made me hot!
So soon I was out in the living room as they fucked in the bedroom.
One night they had me come in to watch.
We had a chair in there with arms on it and they had me strip and sit in the chair
and watch with my legs tied to the chair legs and hands and arms tied to the chairs
arms.
They fucked and sucked for a while then Cleo came over and told me to suck
his cock.
I was so turned on, I didn't even pretend not to want to do it.
I sucked him hard as my little 5 inches stood hard and aching to squirt.

After Cleo went over and was giving my wife a nice long slow fucking.
Bob came over and stood in front of me with his 10 incher half hard and said
I should suck him hard.

That was actually fine with me. But he held it for my mouth and then reached down
to stroke my cock and WHAM it shot.
The cum was unbelievable!

He laughed and put his cock into my mouth.

As I sucked and came down from my high of hornieness, the suck job got less and
less a hot deal for me.

Then about 10 min latter Cleo was over for me to suck him again.
I knew I didn't want to do that now but had no choice, and did.

After that each time they came over, I played flufer for them and they knew I
really didn't want to do it after I would come, so they always had me come and then
suck.

Really felt humiliating especially with smart-ass comments from them and my bitch wife.

After only months I had to get out of the marriage and the town.
It cost me everything I had back then.

Too bad they didn't understand that humiliation play is something that should be changed up and interspersed with other activities or you would probably still be her cuckold and servicing them all as desired had they keep you worked up and hot for it, instead of constantly ruining your sexual "high". :(

Sorry to hear everything went down the tubes, but, as they say: "when one door closes, another opens", so best wishes on your next adventure. :)

Back