Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Haven't gone there yet but....my fav bull has my hubby lick his balls while he cums in me....drives me and the bull crazy. Hubby may be humiliated but his dick gets rock hard and oh so red.
I love licking big black balls and staring up at a black man's ass while he fucks. I love massaging a strong black ass. I live his balls bouncing all over my face.

My bull is thinking of telling my husband to suck his cock and lick his balls. I think that is a bad idea.

Then you need to COMMUNICATE with your husband as to what works for the two of you as you are married. Your bull may be the hot thing in your universe right now, but its your husband who is the one that should be there for the long haul. You need to make sure that your husband is on the same page as you and your bull if you are expecting him to still be there after your bull moves on to greener pastures.

Your husband MAY be into submitting to your bull, and that's all fine and good if it works for all of you, but you need to talk about it and know for sure up front before a problem comes up.

Then you need to COMMUNICATE with your husband as to what works for the two of you as you are married. Your bull may be the hot thing in your universe right now, but its your husband who is the one that should be there for the long haul. You need to make sure that your husband is on the same page as you and your bull if you are expecting him to still be there after your bull moves on to greener pastures.

Your husband MAY be into submitting to your bull, and that's all fine and good if it works for all of you, but you need to talk about it and know for sure up front before a problem comes up.
Thank you.

Back