Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.
Men like it when someone sucks their cock, I have sucked most of the men my wife has fucked and they all tell me I am the best cock sucking they have ever had, a few have fucked me as well and enjoyed it. I am sure that you would enjoy fucking my very petite wife and having me service you as well

black people are naturally dominant. so it is just natural that white people serve to their superiors

Is that so? What studies to you base this on?
My Wife would certainly disagree with you as she has always preferred to be with Gentle Men who were submissive to her desires. Most of the men she has dated and the ******* of her baby (now adult) happen to have been black.

Two of our very close black friends in the BDSM community happen to be both submissive and bottoms. He belongs to a lovely white lady and she is currently unattached.

So can you tell me where you got this information from so I can let them know they are doing it wrong?

Last edited:
black people are naturally dominant. so it is just natural that white people serve to their superiors

to someone who is naturally submissive it might seem this way but not everyone is. You would probably have loved it in most African countries. Even black men who were not gay or bi might relish a white man or boy on his knees pleasuring them.

Haven't gone there yet but....my fav bull has my hubby lick his balls while he cums in me....drives me and the bull crazy. Hubby may be humiliated but his dick gets rock hard and oh so red.

I'd do the same for you and your bull, especially if you'd straddle my face and let me clean out all that bbc seed!! You're so very HOT! Wish I could play your cuck hubby for one bbc cum filled evening!!

Everyone its 100% free to do anything... Nobody can judge.... I'm not gay and love women but I could try something.... A couple asked me to setup an orgy with 3.4 guys.. After bang her she wants that they cum into her husband mouth.... I said not problem... So who's interested contact me...

950_1000.jpg
;)
I think that who wants start to be a besexual this is the right thing.... Lick her ass and the black cock too...I'm not gay but I respect who wants do it...

Back