Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

15.jpg
I love a black pole deep ina white man's hungry lips. Erotic

There is something unexplainably sexy, hot and massive turn on when your on your knees naked, your little white dick locked in a steel chastity cage tighter than Fort Knox, you have a big black beautiful cock hanging and dangling in your face almost resting on your lips….it’s close enough you can see it’s wet any shiny from fucking, you can smell your wife’s or even sometimes, one of her friends pussies you‘ve always wanted to fuck on his cock, but you know you’ll never be the one fucking her friends now…….you can see white cum starting to drain out of his cock and drip down…..your wife gives you the ok….she always likes to give me a verbal notice that i can suck his cock now….go ahead honey, suck that big black cock you know your wife loves fucking….that’s it baby……oh, that’s it, you can smell my pussy on his cock, does it taste good. She wants me to moan my answer with his cock in my mouth. She’ll always ask if i like the way his cum tastes knowing I’ll let out a big moan….she loves doing this when he’s just came in our friends pussy too….it keeps them both horned up, they love watching me orally service the cocks they love to fuck…..i enjoy it too.

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
my gf watched in lust and fascination when i knelt for her Bull the first few times, and it wasn't long until she started participating by encouraging me to do better...suck harder and deeper...and then her finishing Him off with a handjob after i'd gotten Him close. She loved aiming His erupting cock while i knelt in front of him, so He'd coat my face while she laughed at me and passionately kissed Him.
She knew i'd occasionally rebel, but reminding me of the pictures she took and her thinly veiled threats like 'do you remember i have all your email contacts' got me back on my knees in a hurry, apologizing for thinking i was anything but a cuckold and opening wide for her Bull.
Damn, that’s Hot! I need to find a supportive woman like that.

An ex told me she wanted me to suck her preferred lovers cock but she also said she will loose some respect and desire for me when that does happen but that she wants to see me do it because while that would be hot to see me submit to her bull that way she needs to see me suck her lovers to rid any doubt or guilt in her heart she might have left to completely enjoy being selfish and getting her needs met and that I also want this and its ok for her to accept that nothing has changed between us except that her husbands role has changed willingly from sexual provider to more of a helper and partner to find someone else to fulfill that role and it was tough to feel like that was ok to enjoy that and ok to not loose that bond with her husband and the marriage still be ok and her still love me completely just as before if not more stronger in some ways but we both have to accept because of this, if there is a negative, its that she has lost some respect and desire for me and we will need to work on keeping that loss contained to just sexual fulfilment and not leak into other areas of our relationship. I will have to work harder in all other areas to make sure Im doing my job to keep our bond strong and protect her and show her Im still the same man she fell in love with I just submit sexually in this one area of our lives to another lover and its because I love and trust her so much Im just bringing something from dark to light so it doesn't turn into something down the road that might be a problem for our relationship..

And her wanting me to suck and fluff her regular lovers seals the deal for both of us and afterwards, I talked to her and after coming on this site and reading threads, felt more at ease with my decision to give into her wish and feel ok that I want to suck her lovers hung cock anyways, not because im gay or bi, but as tribute to him and as a way to participate first hand and experience a new level of what she gets from him sexually.

Its important to eat creampies but its also equally important for the bull to allow and have the wife encourage the cuckold to suck his cock in front of her. He has to witness them mate in the beginning. its a necessary part of being a cuckold but she needs to witness that too as the final shift of respect from you to him in both of your minds.

Back