Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Yes i agree it is 100% about humiliation. I do not believe it is gay if a black man is shoving his dick down a white bois throat. Or even up a white bois ass.

In other words the white boi becames the black mans/white womans bitch.
You all make it sound like it's mean and nasty. It's all in fun and sexual excitement even the humiliation. No one is any ones bitch in real life, it's wonderful role play and fantasy and it makes for great climaxes. It's extremely exciting and totally sexually satisfying. The thing that is mostly real is the BIG cock, it could be BLACK or WHITE but it's what she needs to be satisfied when she has a little 4 inch penis boyfriend or husband.

100% of cucks would eat a black cock like they were starving. 100%. Any that say different are lying to you and maybe themselves. They love watching a nice juicy black cock fuck their wife/girlfriend/literally any white woman. They love how big it is and when it gets shiny their mouth gets wet. It's not the woman getting the cuck hard its that delicious big black cock or else they would have the same reaction from a white guy fucking her. Given the opportunity and maybe a little forcefulness so that they can pretend to resist 100% of cucks will suck that black cock, let it cum without even pulling it out of their mouth, and swallow the load in front of the white woman. Or black woman (even better). The only question is how many are brave enough to give up their ass and the answer is eventually 100% if given the opportunity. Call it gay, call it whatever, I don't care. I just want the cock. I want it big, I want it wet and shiny, I want it black, and I want it in my mouth right now. If there is a woman to watch me do it then I am more than happy to let them watch and learn. What we need to add to cucks sucking bbc in front of their girl is for those white girls to get degraded and fucked by black women with nice big strapons and learn to eat that ass in front of their cuck and bull to remind them of their place as well. We're the fucktoys and black men and women do the fucking.

What is especially hot is watching cucky go through progressive changes starting at resistance, submission, surrender then finally embrace his little humiliations.

He never imagined he would be what he is today.

Once he embraced that he could not satisfy me alone any longer (my libido truly blossomed with middle age) it was a slippery slope.

My latent attraction to men of color was triggered by a fortuitous meeting with a Caribbean man who was open minded, muscular, hung and was a true believer that the journey is more important than the destination. We connected online and the chemistry truly clicked. Loved his laid back confidence, humor and self deprecating manner.

A true turning point took place one night in a hotel room with that alpha Bull. Cucky was still part of the ‘tag team’ at the time and had his turn fucking me while I sucked the Bull’s BBC. The position switched at some point where cucky’s face was positioned less than two feet from where I was sucking the Bull as cucky pumped me.

Without warning the Bull places his large hand on the back of cucky’s head and pulled his cock from my mouth. He said “Here you go buddy” and guided his glistening cock right into hubby’s mouth. Cucky kept pumping into me all the while until it looked like his head was going to explode. Cucky pulled back from the Bull’s cock so he could breath and it triggered a huge orgasm for both me and cucky. What happened after that was memorable. Cucky kept pumping and climaxing over and over. This went on so long I got worried! Finally cucky pushes off of me saying he couldn’t take it any more and had one more orgasm doing so, but he only dribbled - balls were dry!

I had no idea men could have multiples!

Any other men have them?
Dolphin level ejaculation. His entire lifetime worth of pent up sexuality of serving superior cocks came out in that moment. Out of body experience and organic orgasm. He lost control at that point

Ummmm,sorry fellas but a sexual act commited by two people of the same gender Is defined as homosexual,and as far as far as dominance goes if the situation was with a black cuckold couple "and they do exist "trust me,would you make the black man suck yuor cock? If not ,why?
Urge for cuckoldry trumps stigma of homosexuality

Back