Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Now this is something. that would make me melt if I could get it to happen. was my husbands idea for me to go black.. I never knew that black men had suck large cocks.(I woulda been fucking them all the time) Now that I have & my husband is usually there with oil..towels.. drinks. whatever we need until the black man who is fucking me has had enough & allows him to fuck me at the end of the night.. My man is probably 5'7".. the black men I choose are always a foot taller than my husband. they all weigh 100 or more pounds than him also.. not to mention their cocks are always 2-3 times larger.. My husband chills & watches.. & does what we ask. I never thought of this & my husband hasn't a gay bone in hos body.. but 1 black man I was having conversation with mentioned that he would make my husband suck him off if he insisted on watching..something I though gross at the time. when we hooked up my husbands didn't join us nor did I tell him my dates intentions.. after meeting him & him producing his cock that was by far the largest I had ever had.. he started asking me why I didn't bring my husband so I had help with his giant cock.. He asked things like "Don't you wonder if he could handle being throat fucked like I was" I silent answer but laughed at the thought.. then mentioned how "We could have fun making my husband put lotion on it before he entered me..We used a lot of lotion & I couldn't help but think that would be hot to see my husband controlled by this man.. We watched some cuckold vids during the few hours we fucked & there were men that were positioned in ways these bills could pull from the woman & enter the man's mouth while fucking.. Of course I found that hot as well imagining my man getting gagged by this big ass cock.. He spoke of it the entire time he fucked me or when he fucked my mouth.. To the point I found it incredibly hot.. he mentioned how he had couples in the past that would share his cock.. or the wife would be the dominant 1 forsing the husband to do oral on the bill.. I really liked that idea.. This means cock was like a baseball bat.. He was 6'6" & 300 pounds.. fucked me silly & my lips on my face were sore after the 3 hours he abused me with it.. the whole time I came so hard listening to him try to convince me to bring my husband next time so he could fuck his mouth also.. How would I go about getting my str8 husband to suck this man's giant black cock til he could? I really wanna fuck him soon but he won't unless I bring my husband.. he also spoke of doing anal with my husband but that's not something I'm into yet..
I'll go with you and pretend to be your husband

This is a complicated topic as most here are right in different situations. Cucks into submission will want cock sucking but this is then about the cuck and his wants which is great for him as he enjoys being made to obey . Cucks who just enjoy seeing there wife fucked well are by definition in this for her and the bull doing what he can’t and so those cucks do what is required knowing what ever is asked is something they want and in agreeing he makes their sex better. This cuck is likely strong and dominant in most ways except fucking his wife like he knows she wants. He knows the humiliation is about his wife seeing the cuck happy in the cuck role understanding this won’t work if he in this moment is not demonstrably happy as a cuck or the bull and or wife will worry ruining the sex. Humiliation is just what the small cock cuck husband accepts as necessary and in fact if he got off on it then he puts pressure on couple to include him which also could ruin vibe. This cuck just does what’s asked happy in knowledge that whatever it is it’s what they want to add to the fucking. This cuck does not want to be called a looser but instead wants to hear this is the result of his cock not being adequate which he understands. He is not a lesser man except in fucking. He enjoys seeing and if asked helping his wife be fucked by obeying so she can relax, for her, not for him. This cuck dislikes the sissy cuck stuff as a bi submissive man (which is fine) using cuckolding as a means for his exploration much the same way wives use swinging to try sex with women. A cuck who is in this for her and enjoys seeing her get what she likes and is pragmatic and does what is requested won’t see being made to get bull hard as anything more then an opportunity for them to accept bull as alpha free of worry. This cuck won’t want or hate or care because it’s not about him. If your a cuck and you really want to fluff, your bi. If your a cuck and the thought of your wife telling you she finds watching that fucking hot, having her jerk you off later hearing her tell you how happy she is and how much she enjoyed the fucking with her bull and how she found it necessary seeing her bull enjoy so much being alpha, well then your just a husband who lets his wife be fucked well and your pleasure comes from seeing her pleased. Hot for you is her wanting or requiring or “forsing” you to accept your chosen status knowing the more she wants what you can give the more you like it. You accept whatever adds to the vibe for them including being caged and orally servicing the bull when told to knowing you will cum hard later hearing your wife tell you how hot she found it. Her pleasure is your kink.

This is not my thing but I understand it. There can only be one alpha in that moment. Whatever is asked, including making a man hard to fuck your wife, be grateful you have the opportunity to be useful because your cock is not wanted by your wife which you acknowledge by being caged and gladly being humiliated for their pleasure. Everything else is just what you signed up for.

The whole purpose of a cuckold's existence is to serve the needs and desires of his cuckoldress and her alpha lovers. If a BBC bull makes you suck his cock, wants to sodomize you or make you rim him, as a cuckold, you do it regardless of your sexuality.
If you accept doing what is asked because it gives her pleasure, likely because the bull enjoys watching her see the power shift and she wants him pleased above all else innately and so his pleasure creates her pleasure which you as a cuck need above all because it is elation for you to add to her sexual pleasure, then your a cuckold. If you as a husband hope you you get to please the bulls yourself because you enjoy doing it you are likely bi and or submissive which is all good to. But own it, for you she is getting you what you want which makes her a great wife helping her husband which is unlike a true cuck who is doing what’s required solely to get his wife what she wants and he knows he can not give in the same way but is grateful to in some way add to her experience.

Back