Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I wanna be dominated by multiple black bulls right in my mouth and ass ;)
That is my ultimate fantasy. To have a bbc that I’ve sucked his dick invite me over to his house to suck his dick again and I show up and there is 5 bbc there. And I get “******” to suck them all off, while I’m told to strip so one guy can fuck me. It makes me crazy thinking about it

This is a complicated topic as most here are right in different situations. Cucks into submission will want cock sucking but this is then about the cuck and his wants which is great for him as he enjoys being made to obey . Cucks who just enjoy seeing there wife fucked well are by definition in this for her and the bull doing what he can’t and so those cucks do what is required knowing what ever is asked is something they want and in agreeing he makes their sex better. This cuck is likely strong and dominant in most ways except fucking his wife like he knows she wants. He knows the humiliation is about his wife seeing the cuck happy in the cuck role understanding this won’t work if he in this moment is not demonstrably happy as a cuck or the bull and or wife will worry ruining the sex. Humiliation is just what the small cock cuck husband accepts as necessary and in fact if he got off on it then he puts pressure on couple to include him which also could ruin vibe. This cuck just does what’s asked happy in knowledge that whatever it is it’s what they want to add to the fucking. This cuck does not want to be called a looser but instead wants to hear this is the result of his cock not being adequate which he understands. He is not a lesser man except in fucking. He enjoys seeing and if asked helping his wife be fucked by obeying so she can relax, for her, not for him. This cuck dislikes the sissy cuck stuff as a bi submissive man (which is fine) using cuckolding as a means for his exploration much the same way wives use swinging to try sex with women. A cuck who is in this for her and enjoys seeing her get what she likes and is pragmatic and does what is requested won’t see being made to get bull hard as anything more then an opportunity for them to accept bull as alpha free of worry. This cuck won’t want or hate or care because it’s not about him. If your a cuck and you really want to fluff, your bi. If your a cuck and the thought of your wife telling you she finds watching that fucking hot, having her jerk you off later hearing her tell you how happy she is and how much she enjoyed the fucking with her bull and how she found it necessary seeing her bull enjoy so much being alpha, well then your just a husband who lets his wife be fucked well and your pleasure comes from seeing her pleased. Hot for you is her wanting or requiring or “forsing” you to accept your chosen status knowing the more she wants what you can give the more you like it. You accept whatever adds to the vibe for them including being caged and orally servicing the bull when told to knowing you will cum hard later hearing your wife tell you how hot she found it. Her pleasure is your kink.

This is not my thing but I understand it. There can only be one alpha in that moment. Whatever is asked, including making a man hard to fuck your wife, be grateful you have the opportunity to be useful because your cock is not wanted by your wife which you acknowledge by being caged and gladly being humiliated for their pleasure. Everything else is just what you signed up for.
Couldn't agree more

Back