Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

950_1000.jpg
;)
So fucking hott take your hand o ff your white so you can grab his long black shaft stroke his big dick suck the cum right out of that sexy BBC

Now this is something. that would make me melt if I could get it to happen. was my husbands idea for me to go black.. I never knew that black men had suck large cocks.(I woulda been fucking them all the time) Now that I have & my husband is usually there with oil..towels.. drinks. whatever we need until the black man who is fucking me has had enough & allows him to fuck me at the end of the night.. My man is probably 5'7".. the black men I choose are always a foot taller than my husband. they all weigh 100 or more pounds than him also.. not to mention their cocks are always 2-3 times larger.. My husband chills & watches.. & does what we ask. I never thought of this & my husband hasn't a gay bone in hos body.. but 1 black man I was having conversation with mentioned that he would make my husband suck him off if he insisted on watching..something I though gross at the time. when we hooked up my husbands didn't join us nor did I tell him my dates intentions.. after meeting him & him producing his cock that was by far the largest I had ever had.. he started asking me why I didn't bring my husband so I had help with his giant cock.. He asked things like "Don't you wonder if he could handle being throat fucked like I was" I silent answer but laughed at the thought.. then mentioned how "We could have fun making my husband put lotion on it before he entered me..We used a lot of lotion & I couldn't help but think that would be hot to see my husband controlled by this man.. We watched some cuckold vids during the few hours we fucked & there were men that were positioned in ways these bills could pull from the woman & enter the man's mouth while fucking.. Of course I found that hot as well imagining my man getting gagged by this big ass cock.. He spoke of it the entire time he fucked me or when he fucked my mouth.. To the point I found it incredibly hot.. he mentioned how he had couples in the past that would share his cock.. or the wife would be the dominant 1 forsing the husband to do oral on the bill.. I really liked that idea.. This means cock was like a baseball bat.. He was 6'6" & 300 pounds.. fucked me silly & my lips on my face were sore after the 3 hours he abused me with it.. the whole time I came so hard listening to him try to convince me to bring my husband next time so he could fuck his mouth also.. How would I go about getting my str8 husband to suck this man's giant black cock til he could? I really wanna fuck him soon but he won't unless I bring my husband.. he also spoke of doing anal with my husband but that's not something I'm into yet..

Now this is something. that would make me melt if I could get it to happen. was my husbands idea for me to go black.. I never knew that black men had suck large cocks.(I woulda been fucking them all the time) Now that I have & my husband is usually there with oil..towels.. drinks. whatever we need until the black man who is fucking me has had enough & allows him to fuck me at the end of the night.. My man is probably 5'7".. the black men I choose are always a foot taller than my husband. they all weigh 100 or more pounds than him also.. not to mention their cocks are always 2-3 times larger.. My husband chills & watches.. & does what we ask. I never thought of this & my husband hasn't a gay bone in hos body.. but 1 black man I was having conversation with mentioned that he would make my husband suck him off if he insisted on watching..something I though gross at the time. when we hooked up my husbands didn't join us nor did I tell him my dates intentions.. after meeting him & him producing his cock that was by far the largest I had ever had.. he started asking me why I didn't bring my husband so I had help with his giant cock.. He asked things like "Don't you wonder if he could handle being throat fucked like I was" I silent answer but laughed at the thought.. then mentioned how "We could have fun making my husband put lotion on it before he entered me..We used a lot of lotion & I couldn't help but think that would be hot to see my husband controlled by this man.. We watched some cuckold vids during the few hours we fucked & there were men that were positioned in ways these bills could pull from the woman & enter the man's mouth while fucking.. Of course I found that hot as well imagining my man getting gagged by this big ass cock.. He spoke of it the entire time he fucked me or when he fucked my mouth.. To the point I found it incredibly hot.. he mentioned how he had couples in the past that would share his cock.. or the wife would be the dominant 1 forsing the husband to do oral on the bill.. I really liked that idea.. This means cock was like a baseball bat.. He was 6'6" & 300 pounds.. fucked me silly & my lips on my face were sore after the 3 hours he abused me with it.. the whole time I came so hard listening to him try to convince me to bring my husband next time so he could fuck his mouth also.. How would I go about getting my str8 husband to suck this man's giant black cock til he could? I really wanna fuck him soon but he won't unless I bring my husband.. he also spoke of doing anal with my husband but that's not something I'm into yet..
Just take your husband next time and see what happens one never knows .

Just take your husband next time not telling him what may happen. Allow him to assume its business as ususal. Once your larger more dominant clearly determined bull is there with hubby having no where to go you'll watch your husband submit easily. Then you'll cum like never before watching him on his knees. You might not be into your bull using his ass but once you see it happen you'll love it.

If your husband knows that you are cuckolding him and not complaining, he is fantasizing about it and I can't imagine fantasizing about sex without imagining yourself somewhere in the scene. I doubt that his fantasy is about sitting in the corner with a video camera. Your bull made the right suggestion; have him put the lotion on and the next thing he will be gagging on his cock or even wanting his own asshole lubed up. He started down the path when he said, "Yes" to the cuckolding.

Just take your husband next time not telling him what may happen. Allow him to assume its business as ususal. Once your larger more dominant clearly determined bull is there with hubby having no where to go you'll watch your husband submit easily. Then you'll cum like never before watching him on his knees. You might not be into your bull using his ass but once you see it happen you'll love it.
Agree with you in deed

If your husband knows that you are cuckolding him and not complaining, he is fantasizing about it and I can't imagine fantasizing about sex without imagining yourself somewhere in the scene. I doubt that his fantasy is about sitting in the corner with a video camera. Your bull made the right suggestion; have him put the lotion on and the next thing he will be gagging on his cock or even wanting his own asshole lubed up. He started down the path when he said, "Yes" to the cuckolding.
I also agree with you one never knows till he is staring down a nice BBC

You should take the Dominant role, as my Wife/Mistress did....persuade him to fulfill your desires.....if he truly loves you, he will do this. Cuckolding is all about pleasing our Wives/girlfriends......if he really wants to please you, he will surrender to your Man.....he will in time, enjoy his new place in your relationship. He will learn to love serving his Master(s), just as many of us already have. Good luck! :D

This is the fantasy that the Wife and I have.As she rides her toy,and holding (squeezing) my tiny cock.She awals cums when I mention that I'll go down and lick and suck the BBC clean,and keep him hard.To fuck her again.

Back