Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

My husband wasn't Bi nor did he have Bi curiosity. One night after we had an argument earlier in the day, we met a new black guy that I had talked to several times. I really wanted to fuck this guy bad. The guy said my husband was going to have to suck his cock before he would fuck me. Any other time I would have said no but I was still pissed at my husband and so I insisted that he suck the guy to get him ready to fuck me. At first my husband said no way but I kept on him until he finally got between the guys legs and put the head of his cock in his mouth. I guess my husband was doing a good job because the guy was moaning and thrusting his cock into my husbands mouth. Finally the guy grabbed my husbands head and wrapped his legs around his waist so he couldn't get away and started face fucking him until he cummed down my husbands throat. My husband didn't lose a drop, he swallowed every bit. After that if the guys wanted my husband to clean their cock or to suck their cock he was much more agreeable.
Phyliss
I love it when it's the wife (over hubby or Bull) that wants to see hubby suck cock.

My pretty wife and our BULL kiss while standing over me just like this while I am on my knees preparing him like a good submissive cucky should. He even has her hold his SUPERIOR cock in her hand and guide it into my mouth to show me that he is the ALPHA and owns her [pussy and I am the beta bitch boi on my knees sucking cock like a good sissy just like the GIF here shows. I love sucking his cock so much. He has me craving it.

Back