Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

That is so hot
I never thought I would be into this
but it seems to me there are different levels of Cuckold
my wife likes to make me watch her with her BBC lover
but that's where she draws the line
she thinks its disgusting when I expressed curiosity in sucking him
so it seems like some wives are turned on by it, but others are turned off
Was reading your posts. I just recently became involved with a BBC from work. Started off with flirtations and led to oral sex in the janitors closet. We got caught when my husband decided to surprise me at work one night. He knew I was enamored and there was no way I was giving up my new love. It took about 6 months for him to realize that if he wanted to keep me he had to share me Now his interest have been transferred to my lover as well. I will admit that I am hesitant for them to be together, although my BBC whispers nightly how much he wants him. I think its jealousy on my part, that they will want each other more than me. Perhaps your wife feels the same way but is too insecure to say it??? JMO

Was reading your posts. I just recently became involved with a BBC from work. Started off with flirtations and led to oral sex in the janitors closet. We got caught when my husband decided to surprise me at work one night. He knew I was enamored and there was no way I was giving up my new love. It took about 6 months for him to realize that if he wanted to keep me he had to share me Now his interest have been transferred to my lover as well. I will admit that I am hesitant for them to be together, although my BBC whispers nightly how much he wants him. I think its jealousy on my part, that they will want each other more than me. Perhaps your wife feels the same way but is too insecure to say it??? JMO
WoW
what a hot response
I think its so erotic that your
BBC wants your husband too
it seems like some BBC want to dominate
BOTH wife and husband, but others want ONLY the wife

With me it was out of love and respect for my wife. This love and respect had me learning to please her alpha man with her coaching me. I became very good and suck bbc, swallowing even delicious drop of her alpha mans cum. Shetook mantra pictures and videos, she had wearingwigs and skirts, she had me assisting fucking her black bulls with me forsing his mighty staff in to the hilt, then cleaning his house and car dressed like a maid. If his friends stopped by i was required to service them . I did what she told me unquestionably, as I was feminized, became able to take 8 inches with no gagging, leaning back taking my throat fucking proudly as i shot my little wad. I enjoyed every drop of semen, every bbc, and lived like clean her cream-pie. I realized after while i must have had bi tendenciesI was not awareof because bbc turned me on first sight. I stopped masturbating, and waited for Kristen or one of her bulls to fuck my ass hitting the prostrateuntilI had the best orgasms ever. I have talked with Kristen telling her i want a vagina, and real tits. I told her i would still be her slave, just a lesbian one, after all I only go down on her any way.
I got beat, and put on my place. That night i was made up by her beautician friend, dressed as a woman and my "date" Kevin came over. Kevin is sadistic, fresh out of jail, after 11 years and wanted.a jail "wife". He slapped the ******* out of me Brittany raped my ass, no lube, then said i was going to take his load down my throat. My ears picked up at that, and my 5 inch skinny penis got hard as rock. When he pulled out i swung around mouth open hard dick protruding and he shoved it in my mouth. I sucked my ******* off his big tool, and took his 9 inches all they way down my open throat. He face fucked me until he started Cumming then pulled back out just enough to fill my mouth. As some leaked out i tried to catch it while I shot my little wad. He made face the movie camera mouth open and hold it until I started to *******. Then i was allowed to swallow his bitter cum.
He said oh bitch me an you gonna have fun. I been promised a wife and you are it. I have been with Kevin 2 months until he violated parole

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
So true♠️♠️♠️♠️

Back