Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Well I can tell from my experience. this was the last thing that was not letting my boyfriend really get into the cuck lifestyle which I wanted him to be, but once he done it, he turned into the perfect boyfriend, obedient and caring that I always wanted. So I say its a pretty big and must thing for husbands/boyfriends.

While I agree that it is definitely a pretty big thing for a cuckold to experience, it isn't necessarily a "must" for all. Some achieve that level of obedience and caring without becoming a cocksucker for his lady.

Part of the reason that your boyfriend became more obedient and caring after servicing one of your lovers orally is that, by taking charge of your relationship and enabling him to explore and express his deeply rooted sexual submissiveness, you created a stronger bond with him. Having demonstrated that you accept him, his "dark needs" and that you still love him in spite of all the things he feared would cause you to stop caring about him, he can't help but love you all the more and want to please you.

Trust is one of the most important corner stones in the foundation of any relationship.

[quote="... now I do not know for sure, should I ******* him like the spanish girl started with her boyfriend or should i forget it all completely ? anyway ... this was one of our experience in the last month.[/quote]

You could "help" him build up the willingness to suck it by keeping him in chastity for a few weeks. At some point, most guys will crack and do whatever you ask them to do just for the chance to be let out to cum.

i also love being fucked in the ass by a big hard black dick and ****** to be his bitch
Me too dude my asshole is tattooed pink shaved clean and loves to be mounted by black bull horse cock!! iam shaved clean manpussy hole to belly button and have a small little uncircumcised manclit and small ballsack!

nothing better than being allowed to clean my wifes bulls superior horse hung cock balls and ass after he has pleasured her and himself!! love the feel and taste of another bulls cock after he has cum in my wife!
I hope my wife will find a bull who lets me clean him as well. Maybe even use me when she is not available.

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.

My wife wants tis to happen in such a bad way!

I agree it is all about power and submission. I do not find myself attracted to men but submitting to a BBC makes me almost cum without touching myself. It is so erotic to have him sit on the sofa and crawl between his legs, beg him to let me suck his cock, beg him to fuck my wife n=because I am not man enough to satisfy her.

I agree it is all about power and submission. I do not find myself attracted to men but submitting to a BBC makes me almost cum without touching myself. It is so erotic to have him sit on the sofa and crawl between his legs, beg him to let me suck his cock, beg him to fuck my wife n=because I am not man enough to satisfy her.
Me to dude the begging the bulls to let me lic their assholes balls cocks swallowing their cum is so erotic!

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
my gf watched in lust and fascination when i knelt for her Bull the first few times, and it wasn't long until she started participating by encouraging me to do better...suck harder and deeper...and then her finishing Him off with a handjob after i'd gotten Him close. She loved aiming His erupting cock while i knelt in front of him, so He'd coat my face while she laughed at me and passionately kissed Him.
She knew i'd occasionally rebel, but reminding me of the pictures she took and her thinly veiled threats like 'do you remember i have all your email contacts' got me back on my knees in a hurry, apologizing for thinking i was anything but a cuckold and opening wide for her Bull.
the blacmman is a supirior dominant and i would do what ever i was told to do by my wifes black lover

I am a black man and i love what this site promotes but another guy sucking another guys dick is straight up gay!!! If you like a guy sucking your dick then you are straight up gay!!! Faggot!! Homosexual!!! Stop tryna say it is about dominance, I want to dominate the white woman and hope her husband enjoys me pleasuring his wife. At no point in time is there any contact required with the man. If it happens, it is straight up gay!!

Stop tryna say it is about bein straight up gay!!!

Some guys just want to dominate the woman, others just want to dominate. Your way is yours and you are welcome to it, their way is theirs- give them the same respect.

If a guy sticks his dick through a glory hole, he doesn't know who's sucking his dick unless he looks on the other side. It's about getting a blowjob, sticking a dick in a mouth to get a nut. Could be a woman, could be a guy, maybe a CD, TV, TG, TS, etc. Could be his sister, his mom, his *******, his wife, his uncle, his boss. Looking on the other side defeats the purpose of the glory hole.
Does getting his dick sucked make him gay? Guilty of *******? A cuckold? A *******? :eek:
What's that? What he don't know don't matter? :unsure:
So if he gets a great blowjob that he really enjoyed from a guy, but doesn't know it was a guy, he still straight, but if he finds out it was a guy, that makes him gay.:confused: No?
Only if it was so good that he goes back to get another? :bounce:

If a guy tells a woman to strip, get on her knees and massage his left foot, he is dominating her.
If he tells her husband to strip, get on his knees and massage his right foot, he is dominating the husband.
If he tells them both to stop rubbing his feet and start sucking his dick and balls together, he is still dominating them both, the only thing that changed is the task he has assigned them. He's just using a pair of mouths to get a nut.

Dominance is about power, it has no sex.

It's strange how all these "straight" men, black or otherwise, can be so into enjoying and talking about how great gay sex is by getting their dicks sucked and fucking asshole instead of pounding the woman's pussy, yet they are so afraid that they are suddenly going to be gay if its the husband's mouth that they unload in instead of the wife's.
The only reason queers suck dick and fuck ass is because they don't have cunts. Otherwise they'd be eating each others pussies. Lesbians are proof of that!

All you homophobes might want to make sure the ONLY thing you stick your dicks in is a cunt because otherwise you are having faggot sex! :devil:

Back