Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

sometime last month i attended a adult party in manhattan and it was wild! couples sexy white women and cucks with there wives....the music was good open buffet nice vibe around midnight after a few drinks i got naked and started to party...yes my bull meat was hard and i love being nude in front of people.....there were two floors one for the single party crowd and my favorite floor the couple floor.....thats were i like to be nude the look on the horney women facees is priceless!! so one couple asked me to come to there booth they were in....and the wife asked me could i please cum in her sissy husbands face and mouth? so at first im thinking no way thats so gay...but at the same time it turned me on....as he was on his kness like the weak dogg he was she cheered me on as i agreed to do it....wile i jerked my bull meat and slapped him in the face with it....she began to eat me asshole from the back....my cock was rock hard and throbbing...my cum shot out in too his mouth and face...as i yelled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was one of the best loads i ever had...cum everywhere....she whipped the cum off his face and began to feed it into his open mouth....i was in total heat! as she said thank you bullmaster....for feeding my cuck your sweet black jizz....i thought it was a gay act on my behalf untill i called a female friend of mines and she said aslong as his wife was there it was not gay it was just really freaky!! and yes she was right cause it was very intense and hot...i loved it and will do it again

This is a classic power exchange and humiliation scene in a submissive cuckold relationship. It's more about the D/s than being sexual, although the sex is being used as the medium.

You got to enjoy a Top's domination high by using and humiliating the cuckold and he and his Wife enjoyed the sub space buzz caused by the submission and humiliation. Win-win for all of you. Glad you enjoyed the experience. :)

I know that some guys just want to do the hubby in front of wife... but I prefer him to do my wife... I will let her bull use me to get off with when ever he likes....some guys enjoy that more...
this guy in the pic came over just to use my mouth when the wife was not able to play...View attachment 124278
Yes i always let my wifes bulls use my mouth pussy and manpussy hole for their pleasure i love the taste of a bulls cum it makes me feel so macho swallowing a bulls seed make my little uncut 6inch boner so hard!

Well I can tell from my experience. this was the last thing that was not letting my boyfriend really get into the cuck lifestyle which I wanted him to be, but once he done it, he turned into the perfect boyfriend, obedient and caring that I always wanted. So I say its a pretty big and must thing for husbands/boyfriends.

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
Speak for yourself arthur carey. Do I understand from the tone of your post that you are an "it"? Some people do not believe in the humiliation and superiority game. Believe it or not some of us treat each other as equals and enjoy the game anyway.

I agree, because even though I make my boyfriend do some humiliating things, but that does not mean I think any less of him. I still love him very much. Its just a play that he is involved in sex as a submissive man and take everything that is thrown at him, and accepts someone else's dominance over him.

There are always going to be those that are for it, some against it and some that can take it or leave it. The good part and most important part about it is that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks anyway that is not directly involved in it. As long as the one's that are involved are ok with it then all is well.

What might be a total embarrassment to one might be the ultimate sexual high for someone else and that is cool. Just because some doesn't like it, has never done it or would never do it certainly doesn't mean that everyone is like that. I have had some on here to blast me for my views on certain things saying it is pure fantasy and people just don't do that or even think that. So I have to respond back with a Bullshit, you don't know what the fuck people are thinking about. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean ******* for everyone elses view on it. If you don't like it that's fine, don't like it but don't come riding in here on your high horse blasting the ones that do.

There are always going to be those that are for it, some against it and some that can take it or leave it. The good part and most important part about it is that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks anyway that is not directly involved in it. As long as the one's that are involved are ok with it then all is well.

What might be a total embarrassment to one might be the ultimate sexual high for someone else and that is cool. Just because some doesn't like it, has never done it or would never do it certainly doesn't mean that everyone is like that. I have had some on here to blast me for my views on certain things saying it is pure fantasy and people just don't do that or even think that. So I have to respond back with a Bullshit, you don't know what the fuck people are thinking about. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean ******* for everyone elses view on it. If you don't like it that's fine, don't like it but don't come riding in here on your high horse blasting the ones that do.

Agree entirely, but rational arguement will not win over the rascist trolls whose only presence on this site is to rail against people who don't do things their way...thank goodness they are in the minority on this site,just as they are in the minority 'off site' :)

Best to ignore them,

or as I do frequently wind them up further.. :) :)

The truth is that if i had a bigger dick i would be happy, it's not like some ppl that love humiliation and this for them is another form of it. I'd like to give more to my gf but i can't, it's not that i don't want :)

My wife used to complain that my cock was too big. I always found it ironic that the black cock that bust her cherished anal virginity was both longer and thicker and produced no serious complaints from her :) apart from her screaming protests at the time to her lover that anal sex was 'just wrong...'

it did not stop him, nor did his actions or her protests prevent her from having an orgasm during her anal first.

Withun five days of her 'anal *******'s she was freely kneeling bottom up for repeats of the experience :)

If he had not been forceful and if he respected her wishes she would never have discovered the excitement and pleasure of a thick cock throbbing in her ass...

Her black lover knew better than her what she needed!

WHEN we find Bulls to pleasure my wife We only want Bulls who will make me pleasure them! thats what cuckold is all about! If a stud we approach does not want to be the superior man we are not interested we want a stud long cock!!

Agree entirely, but rational arguement will not win over the rascist trolls whose only presence on this site is to rail against people who don't do things their way...thank goodness they are in the minority on this site,just as they are in the minority 'off site' :)

Best to ignore them,

or as I do frequently wind them up further.. :) :)
Oh yeah, I usually can't resist firing back a few shots, if for no other reason than to rattle their cage.

Oh yeah, I usually can't resist firing back a few shots, if for no other reason than to rattle their cage.
HEY one small dick IAM with you come on I have the smallest cock in the gym shower room who am i fooling I learned long ago to let my wife and myself get pleasure from man size cock nothing makes me feel more macho then handling another horse hung mans cock and sucking a load out of his big ballsack as my wife watches!

HEY one small dick IAM with you come on I have the smallest cock in the gym shower room who am i fooling I learned long ago to let my wife and myself get pleasure from man size cock nothing makes me feel more macho then handling another horse hung mans cock and sucking a load out of his big ballsack as my wife watches!
I hear ya. I don't blame you for only choosing the studs that are into or will allow whatever you and your wife like. It takes away from the experience if it's the other way around. I would definitely do the same thing.

I hear ya. I don't blame you for only choosing the studs that are into or will allow whatever you and your wife like. It takes away from the experience if it's the other way around. I would definitely do the same thing.
Yes i feel so macho when i suck a horse hung bulls cock and swallow his seed it makes my little manclit so hard and i shoot my load without even touching my clit!

Back