Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

The first time I took a bull in my mouth I was so scared. The thick black cock seemed to weigh a ton as it stared me between the eye while on my knees. My girlfriend in the next room, my tongue found itself to the warm head followed by the rest of my lips wrapping around his dark cock. I felt it growing in mass just sitting in my mouth wrapped by my tongue and lips.
"What would my friends think?"
I began sucking
"What would my family think?"
My sucking quickened
"Will my girlfriend think less of me?"
I was letting him fuck my face making me gag every time his plum sized balls slapped my chin at the base of his long cock. I didn't care what anybody thought, I was enjoying it so much I began to tear up at the pure thought of ******* as my own tiny dick grew and was throbbing at only 3 inches. Then the bull grabbed my skull and shoved his big black cock as far as it would go. As he moaned I knew what was coming. I somehow fought off my own ******* via black cock to the feeling of a bulging bull and his hot thick seed flooding my throat. My own little white penis squirted a pathetic amount compared to what I was being fed by a black man.
There's more but I will NEVER experience something more erotic than being fed a black bulls cum straight from his cock. Besides watch my girl do it but that a whole different story entirely

The first time I took a bull in my mouth I was so scared. The thick black cock seemed to weigh a ton as it stared me between the eye while on my knees. My girlfriend in the next room, my tongue found itself to the warm head followed by the rest of my lips wrapping around his dark cock. I felt it growing in mass just sitting in my mouth wrapped by my tongue and lips.
"What would my friends think?"
I began sucking
"What would my family think?"
My sucking quickened
"Will my girlfriend think less of me?"
I was letting him fuck my face making me gag every time his plum sized balls slapped my chin at the base of his long cock. I didn't care what anybody thought, I was enjoying it so much I began to tear up at the pure thought of ******* as my own tiny dick grew and was throbbing at only 3 inches. Then the bull grabbed my skull and shoved his big black cock as far as it would go. As he moaned I knew what was coming. I somehow fought off my own ******* via black cock to the feeling of a bulging bull and his hot thick seed flooding my throat. My own little white penis squirted a pathetic amount compared to what I was being fed by a black man.
There's more but I will NEVER experience something more erotic than being fed a black bulls cum straight from his cock. Besides watch my girl do it but that a whole different story entirely
Beautiful story Made my little white
Man clit hard. I just love it when a black man cums down my throat.
I savor each and every drop of that
Precious seed♠️♠️♠️♠️

Back