Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

UOTE="Dsoul, post: 1184962, member: 9015"]If any cuck finds himself eager to clean a Black bull's Cum out of his wife's pussy, then he'll equally be much eager to sucking the bull's cock whether in front of the wife or not. Especially having watched her so many times worshiping her lover's cock up close.

[/QUOTE]
He désiresso much to share this bbc .What will she do?

I never even thought about this. Then one time we were spending the night at my favorite bulls house and I was on my knees worshiping for all I was worth and my husband got down on his knees to watch up close. I made a show out of pulling that big cock out of my mouth and tongueing his cock and balls as nasty as I could. Afterwords I overheard my bull say to my husband "I thought she was gonna feed you my cock bro" to which my husband said "I did too". I was shocked and then a little excited. A lot of hard f*cking later I was cleaning my bulls cock and I told my husband to come over and I kissed him with a lot of cum in my mouth. The heat in the room went up. I sucked my bull some more and then kissed my husband again - and you could feel the tension in the air. Then I told my husband to help me clean this big cock....and he did. Started with tentative ball licking, then licking the shaft...and then slowly my bull pushed his cock into my husband's mouth and told him to get him hard so he could f*ck his wife some more. Since then when the bull wants it my husband does his duty.
Amazing moment.I'd have loved to be instead of your husband that night

Back