Bull wants to cum on the husband's face...

My wife won’t let me be present when she’s fucking her bull but I think that I would end up being shamefully degraded if I did.

Ladies...how would you react if the bull wants to cum on the husband's face or in his throat? Is it something weird for you?
My ex would giggle with glee and hold my mouth open for her Bulls to drain their hot loads... Often she'd give me a cheap shot in the baby-makers while they had me occupied. Her Bulls got a big laugh out of this every time. The sadistic fuckers kept shooting their fucking nut juice into my eyes while I cried holding my manhood.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-10473602-6clIhfUXWn.gif
    bdsmlr-10473602-6clIhfUXWn.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20220703-231304_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220703-231304_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 110
Yes, you understand. Wife's bull went so far as to make me leave it on the whole time he was there.
Walking around looking like a frosted donut is pretty humiliating.
But the bull knows that the scent and pheremones from his cum will
have ample time to do their job.
There are those times our Black Bull will shoot His load over cuck hubby's face and make him wear it proudly. Proudly means having to smile while answering the door, siting out on the patio, taking out the garbage, etc.

For sure. Interesting that visitors so far having seen cuck's frosted face went along "as it should be for white bois" Those were the the pizza delivery person (male & female), UPS driver, USPS person, FedEx driver, service people, my Pampered Chef salesperson, and both neighbors. For the record, letting himself be facilized (love this word), was not easy for him to accept. It took a few trips over Tyrone's knee and/or mind to convince cuck he had to wear his frosted face until told otherwise.

Totally agree! My wife's bull not only jizzes all over my face, but he
makes me leave it on, not wipe it off, just leave there so every time
wifey looks at me, she's reminded that she's married to a submissive faggot
that does what ever the bull wants him to.
The end objective is to get the cuck to identify as a submissive faggot so that his wife loses all respect for him. Seems like you’re already there. My compliments.

Back