Bull wants to cum on the husband's face...

i have said it before and will say it again: a Bull should have the right to cum wherever He pleases, how He pleases and to the extent He pleases. If that means all over a cuck's face, even multiple times, then so be it. i totally agree that cuming over the husband face is a sign of dominance, especially if it done in front of the Hotwife or the Bull's Friends. Furthermore it is, without question a sign of the husband's unquestioned surrender to his wife's Bull and the acceptance of the Bull being totally In Charge and the husband's submission. Besides, being made to wear that cum proudly in front of others is a badge of honor and should be an obligation of the cuck.

Ladies...how would you react if the bull wants to cum on the husband's face or in his throat? Is it something weird for you?
I think you hit on an important point. This isn't just about having sex with a guy's gf/wife, it's about dominating the whole situation and letting the husband know he's getting dominated too. Leaving a present in his throat is one way to do that I think. So is cumming on his face. And in some cases, so is deflowering him too.

As far as progression is concerned - it is very IMPORTANT for everyone involved: 1) The Bull solidifying His authority; over both s/he 2) The cuck accepting his place and total submission to the Bull: 3) The Hotwife accepting her Bull's authority in the relationship and encouraging her cuck's submission to Black cock; and 4) Those present witnessing the authority and superiority of Black cock over a white couple. It was very interesting to see the faces on the white pizza delivery man v.s the Black delivery mane and the while female UPS driver when cuck took the deliveries wearing his badge of honor.

As far as progression is concerned - it is very IMPORTANT for everyone involved: 1) The Bull solidifying His authority; over both s/he 2) The cuck accepting his place and total submission to the Bull: 3) The Hotwife accepting her Bull's authority in the relationship and encouraging her cuck's submission to Black cock; and 4) Those present witnessing the authority and superiority of Black cock over a white couple. It was very interesting to see the faces on the white pizza delivery man v.s the Black delivery mane and the while female UPS driver when cuck took the deliveries wearing his badge of honor.
That's hot

Ladies...how would you react if the bull wants to cum on the husband's face or in his throat? Is it something weird for you?
Some bulls may want to spread their scent on the cuck with his cum as a symbol of dominance, I'm sure most women would want to smell bull scent rather than their cuck. After overcoming the humiliating it would certainly make me more submissive and be more obedient to smell like the bull's seed.

In a slight offshoot of this thread.. Our older bull tells my wife to have me jerk off(2 fingers only) and cum then rub it on my face and sleep with there.. so I smell it all night... and increase my acceptance and love of cum...

Oh I definitely agree
Id love that be under my wife licking her clit

If my wife ever does take the plunge. I would love to be under her licking her clit as you pulled out and started cumming on my face before i suck the tip in my mouth as you finish unloading in my throat

I have to admit, I absolutely agree. Totally well summarized and expressed. Thanks.

Back