Bull wants to cum on the husband's face...

I think anything that strips cuckyboy of his manhood is fair game. A facial is a mild humiliation compared to what many bulls do.
Yes, you understand. Wife's bull went so far as to make me leave it on the whole time he was there.
Walking around looking like a frosted donut is pretty humiliating.
But the bull knows that the scent and pheremones from his cum will
have ample time to do their job.

Id love that be under my wife licking her clit
Ladies...how would you react if the bull wants to cum on the husband's face or in his throat? Is it something weird for you?
If my wife ever does take the plunge. I would love to be under her licking her clit as you pulled out and started cumming on my face before i suck the tip in my mouth as you finish unloading in my throat

Yes, you understand. Wife's bull went so far as to make me leave it on the whole time he was there.
Walking around looking like a frosted donut is pretty humiliating.
But the bull knows that the scent and pheremones from his cum will
have ample time to do their job.
Very effective way of marking you, wasn’t it? forsing the cuckyboy to rim the bull’s asshole is even more humiliating and effective in imprinting his scent on hubby’s psyche. The cuck must constantly be reminded that he is much less of a man than the bull who is fucking his wife.

Very effective way of marking you, wasn’t it? ******* the cuckyboy to rim the bull’s asshole is even more humiliating and effective in imprinting his scent on hubby’s psyche. The cuck must constantly be reminded that he is much less of a man than the bull who is fucking his wife.
I remember trying to kiss my wife, but she used her hand to push my face away
as the scent made it apparent that I'd been "making-out with her bull's shitter".

Christine had a habit of showing me her pregnancy stretch marks and/or her
darkened areolas and saying "Look what he did to my body".

One of them also made a habit of "Jizzing on my pillow" while I was at work.
All in an effort to constantly remind me who the boss is.

Exactly! The laughing is very powerful. Christine will say something to her her bull
like, "Oh my God! That's terrible... you're so nasty", as he made me clean his dirty
poopy cock, but she can't keep herself from giggling and smiling the whole time.

Exactly! The laughing is very powerful. Christine will say something to her her bull
like, "Oh my God! That's terrible... you're so nasty", as he made me clean his dirty
poopy cock, but she can't keep herself from giggling and smiling the whole time.
I’m sure she enjoys watching you lick the contents of her bowels from a black cock. I’m guessing that you don’t mind?

She does like watching that. That's what a "scrub boy's for", she's said.
I used to be skittish at first, but between her and her bulls, they wore me
down slowly by farting in my face, getting me to sniff & lick their butthole
so when it finally came time to "polish the dirty knob", I gave in.

Back