Bull wants to cum on the husband's face...

Yea, sometimes they just want to see it all over your face. 5 times is unusual i think. Depends, i guess, how long the guy has been holding off. we require our cuck to spend on a lot of time on savoring the balls and fondling balls as he sucks. we think this method increases the cum, with 3 loads being the norm. Regardless, i think it is great that he did not give you a choice.

It would be very humiliating for the white male and I think he would like it if he could get over the embarrassment. The white wife may not like to see her man so humiliated though. Specially if she respects her husband

i have said it before and will say it again: a Bull should have the right to cum wherever He pleases, how He pleases and to the extent He pleases. If that means all over a cuck's face, even multiple times, then so be it. i totally agree that cuming over the husband face is a sign of dominance, especially if it done in front of the Hotwife or the Bull's Friends. Furthermore it is, without question a sign of the husband's unquestioned surrender to his wife's Bull and the acceptance of the Bull being totally In Charge and the husband's submission. Besides, being made to wear that cum proudly in front of others is a badge of honor and should be an obligation of the cuck.
I agree.

Completely! As much as I enjoy breeding married white pussy, there’s something special about pulling out and blowing a load all over a Cucks face. Reminding them that not only did I just use their wife’s pussy to cum I’m gonna use their face as a cum rag. That’s all they are, their wife’s bulls cum rag.

i have said it before and will say it again: a Bull should have the right to cum wherever He pleases, how He pleases and to the extent He pleases. If that means all over a cuck's face, even multiple times, then so be it. i totally agree that cuming over the husband face is a sign of dominance, especially if it done in front of the Hotwife or the Bull's Friends. Furthermore it is, without question a sign of the husband's unquestioned surrender to his wife's Bull and the acceptance of the Bull being totally In Charge and the husband's submission. Besides, being made to wear that cum proudly in front of others is a badge of honor and should be an obligation of the cuck.
I couldn't agree more, nor have said it better myself, lol.

I'm philosophically down for just about anything, but I'd rather not do this.

Not because it's embarrassing or humiliating -- I'm kind of immune to that -- but because I wear a beard, and cleanup would be a bitch.

Every First for us or at least for me is so symbolic . As I sit here thinking as her cuck I am open to anything we agreed upon
and I know if her Bulls wants to it will happen . The reality of losing control and being beneath him is scary yet intoxicating at the same time .
I don't want a facial from another man but I want to please her if that means submitting to him I do as told .

Back