Bull trained me to prematurely ejaculate

Yes, I don't know if it's always considered on the part of the cuckold. Some want to humiliate, others just get rid of the cuckold. In any case, the cuckold is not in competition. The MAN is not him. It penetrates very rarely, let us specify. Here we are talking about masturbation. At best the cuckold soaks his cock to lubricate it and ejaculate while masturbating outside his wife's pussy.

As the cuckold is not in competition it is pleasant for him even if it lasts 30 seconds
I loved that my first wife preferred a teenage lover to be her only sexual partner

Yes, I don't know if it's always considered on the part of the cuckold. Some want to humiliate, others just get rid of the cuckold. In any case, the cuckold is not in competition. The MAN is not him. It penetrates very rarely, let us specify. Here we are talking about masturbation. At best the cuckold soaks his cock to lubricate it and ejaculate while masturbating outside his wife's pussy.

As the cuckold is not in competition it is pleasant for him even if it lasts 30 seconds
Well said

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?
Wicked hot!!

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?

It is factually a strategy, but one that imposes itself. This is the consequence of bulls' sexual superiority.Most often women discover this superiority when they are already married. Others are only looking for "cuckold" partners, because they have understood that being with husband/companion "like us"...opens all doors for them...with the blessing of their partner.
CUCKS BLESS WOMEN !

Our older black bull would chat with my wife about my cuckold training..he would have her remove my cage and tease my ass with a black dildo and give me 2 minutes to jerk with two fingers while she timed me.. if I didn't cum in two minutes she used the dildo for two minutes while I was not allowed to touch it.. After two minutes I was allowed to jerk again with two fingers for one minute.. after a couple of sessions I was cumming in under 50 seconds. After a month of this the two finger jerking stopped and only the dildo ass teasing.. I would cum from only this, usually limp in under two minutes...

Anything trained can be untrained, if you still ejaculate to quick it maybe psychological then. I'm no Doctor this is just my opinion.

Our older black bull would chat with my wife about my cuckold training..he would have her remove my cage and tease my ass with a black dildo and give me 2 minutes to jerk with two fingers while she timed me.. if I didn't cum in two minutes she used the dildo for two minutes while I was not allowed to touch it.. After two minutes I was allowed to jerk again with two fingers for one minute.. after a couple of sessions I was cumming in under 50 seconds. After a month of this the two finger jerking stopped and only the dildo ass teasing.. I would cum from only this, usually limp in under two minutes...
Well trained!

My hot wife had one fairly recent bull who asserted his aggressiveness and experience in the hot wifecuckold/BBC lifestyle.
My wife had met him at her nightclub when he very aggressively approached her.
That meeting in itself would make for a very hot forum post.
Dawn is always very careful about meeting new men at her club and rarely plays on the first night after meeting a new guy.
She came home later and very horned out after meeting her new dom bbc that night and did make some immediate concessions to our normal modus operendi.
They continued to talk on the phone on her way home and he told her he had very specific rules for my behavior when we all met together as soon as possible in the coming week.

It kind of went in a way similar manner as your relationship evolved and very quickly.
I’ll get into more of the specifics if you or anyone would care to hear more of that story.
One major difference was that he was living with a girlfriend and had no intention of interrupting that relationship to take my wife away.

My hot wife had one fairly recent bull who asserted his aggressiveness and experience in the hot wifecuckold/BBC lifestyle.
Dawn is always very careful about meeting new men at her club and rarely plays on the first night after meeting a new guy.
She came home later and very horned out after meeting her new dom bbc that night and did make some immediate concessions to our normal modus operendi.
They continued to talk on the phone on her way home and he told her he had very specific rules for my behavior when we all met together as soon as possible in the coming week.

It kind of went in a way similar manner as your relationship evolved and very quickly.
I’ll get into more of the specifics if you or anyone would care to hear more of that story.
One major difference was that he was living with a girlfriend and had no intention of interrupting that relationship to take my wife away.
Nice story; continue please

Please continue 🙏!!!

Nice story; continue please
Not a story!
On a normal Saturday night she attracts several short, timid, white guys that are turn offs on all accounts. When it gets later in the night young men that suit her preference will approach her and sometimes flock to her.
She doesn’t often take what we refer to as last call guys seriously and requires more than a few minutes of flirting to consider letting it go any further than a little grinding.
On one particular night an older or closer to her age Jamaican bull approached her much more aggressively. Often times she will not allow anyone to step right up and act like they own her but in this case he was too close to her perfectly ideal suiter. He not only pulled her towards him and started right into a full body grind that even for that club was a bit over the top but he also started freely moving his hands under her skirt waist to grab her ass and under her blouse to cup her breasts. It may have been towards a darker corner of the dance floor but enough people saw it to make her face flush yet not do anything to stop it.

After a few songs they both went to the bar to talk away from prying eyes. Whole sitting next to her without asking he slipped a couple of fingers under her panties and into her moist vagina.
After a little fingering he put his fingers to his nose and told her that she had a very nice aroma and that he could tell she was clean.

In 17 years of her going alone to this club to meet up with her group of girlfriends nothing had ever happened this extreme. When we had both agreed to venture into this lifestyle many years earlier very dominant bulls were her preference but as the years passed she decided that she did not want anyone owning her especially me.

A few minutes after the scene at the bar played out I got the call from the ladies room to me patiently waiting at home for her explaining what had just happened. On past occasions when she met guys for relationships there they were not the kind of guys I would have preferred for her but in this case I was immediately excited about the prospects and I gave her full permission to stay out all night and take it as far as she wanted as long as she used good judgment.
She very rarely would allow sex on the first night anyways but she did get to know him in the parking lot for 20 or so minutes before calling to let me know she was on her way home and that she had more to discuss!

even my husband who is only allowed to fuck me after my bull leaves, comes right away. after seeing me mount he knows it's his turn and he gets there so excited that as soon as he puts it inside he cums. he knows that is his prize. Clearly I'm already satisfied with the bull but I always like my husband's premature ejaculation because I interpret it as an appreciation towards me and it doesn't cost me anything.
Sounds about perfect

I often wonder why someone needs to be trained to be premature. For some of us it's very natural to only be able to last a few seconds. However I am always amazed at how long some guys can last seems so impossible

I was trained like this by one of my wife's bulls. And I have to tell you, the result is still there. Sometimes when I'm allowed to fuck my wife on rare occasions, I cum very quickly. in 1, 2 or 3 minutes. sometimes faster. I guess I'll be conditioned to be a prematurely ejaculater for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
I was allowed to fuck my lady in front of my Bull. It was a fear of mine . I was pathetic, Ready to blow in a second. It was more humiliating than other things we do like me dressing up. When he fucks her I can just relax and help but having the attention on my manhood sucked. So I just blew my load on her and had to clean it up. I am VERY symbolic . That stamped our situation and put me in my place .

Not a story!
On a normal Saturday night she attracts several short, timid, white guys that are turn offs on all accounts. When it gets later in the night young men that suit her preference will approach her and sometimes flock to her.
She doesn’t often take what we refer to as last call guys seriously and requires more than a few minutes of flirting to consider letting it go any further than a little grinding.
On one particular night an older or closer to her age Jamaican bull approached her much more aggressively. Often times she will not allow anyone to step right up and act like they own her but in this case he was too close to her perfectly ideal suiter. He not only pulled her towards him and started right into a full body grind that even for that club was a bit over the top but he also started freely moving his hands under her skirt waist to grab her ass and under her blouse to cup her breasts. It may have been towards a darker corner of the dance floor but enough people saw it to make her face flush yet not do anything to stop it.

After a few songs they both went to the bar to talk away from prying eyes. Whole sitting next to her without asking he slipped a couple of fingers under her panties and into her moist vagina.
After a little fingering he put his fingers to his nose and told her that she had a very nice aroma and that he could tell she was clean.

In 17 years of her going alone to this club to meet up with her group of girlfriends nothing had ever happened this extreme. When we had both agreed to venture into this lifestyle many years earlier very dominant bulls were her preference but as the years passed she decided that she did not want anyone owning her especially me.

A few minutes after the scene at the bar played out I got the call from the ladies room to me patiently waiting at home for her explaining what had just happened. On past occasions when she met guys for relationships there they were not the kind of guys I would have preferred for her but in this case I was immediately excited about the prospects and I gave her full permission to stay out all night and take it as far as she wanted as long as she used good judgment.
She very rarely would allow sex on the first night anyways but she did get to know him in the parking lot for 20 or so minutes before calling to let me know she was on her way home and that she had more to discuss!
This was just the first night meeting.
Not a story!

That was the how this relationship started.
He was living with a girlfriend so he could not stay out all night otherwise it may have gone full swing right off the bat.
I often wonder why someone needs to be trained to be premature. For some of us it's very natural to only be able to last a few seconds. However I am always amazed at how long some guys can last seems so impossible
This Bull did not specifically train me to be premature but he did set other things into motion that to this days has lasting effects on my performance and mindset.

I was trained like this by one of my wife's bulls. And I have to tell you, the result is still there. Sometimes when I'm allowed to fuck my wife on rare occasions, I come very quickly. in 1, 2 or 3 minutes. sometimes faster. I guess I'll be conditioned to be a prematurely ejaculater for the rest of my life.
A big part of the physiological effect is having your wife see another man demote your ranking on the totem pole while moving himself to the top.
That doesn’t go away after the experience.

Back