Bull trained me to prematurely ejaculate

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?

This sounds like a great situation for all three of you. That bull really knew what he was doing. So many I hear about simply tell the woman to cut off her husband/boyfriend cold turkey. Your bull wanted to make sure he ruined you first, and by extension your girlfriend's desire to have sex with you altogether.

I think/hope the natural progression of this is enforced chastity. If the bull is going to decide anyway, he might as well make sure his decision is strictly enforced.

This sounds like a great situation for all three of you. That bull really knew what he was doing. So many I hear about simply tell the woman to cut off her husband/boyfriend cold turkey. Your bull wanted to make sure he ruined you first, and by extension your girlfriend's desire to have sex with you altogether.

I think/hope the natural progression of this is enforced chastity. If the bull is going to decide anyway, he might as well make sure his decision is strictly enforced.
Sadly I'm her ex boyfriend now. But I still really want to support them.

Talking to our bull since he has been very honest. It was his plan from the start to emasculate me.

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?
Never had this issue....I've always been a 2 Pump Chump! 2 Finger Tugger.

even my husband who is only allowed to fuck me after my bull leaves, comes right away. after seeing me mount he knows it's his turn and he gets there so excited that as soon as he puts it inside he cums. he knows that is his prize. Clearly I'm already satisfied with the bull but I always like my husband's premature ejaculation because I interpret it as an appreciation towards me and it doesn't cost me anything.

In my case it was my first girlfriend with whom I had a cuckold-relationship that induced PE on me. I woud not call it "train" because she "induced" it to me without me realising what really was going on. I was convinced that it was only due to my inadequacy and consious or inconscious reaction to our cuckold dynamic. PE was one of the stages of my betamale-journey. She did not want to have anymore PIV sex with me so PE was one of the ways to succeed in this. My regular release out of my cahstity cage was then every two weeks in the beginning to have PIV-sex with her. Two weeks being the period that I was at my maximum hornyness. She stroke each my penis to have it really hard before entering her but with the result that ejaculated each time before entering her.

about a year ago, my wife was horny and was trying to make me hard. Something I rarely do on my own. So I made her cum with my hand really good, even squirt. she tried to grab my little dick to get it hard, and accidentally pushed it in and played with it with the tiny bit of foreskin I have left (I'm cut) and I came immediately. it was awesome for me, and she was very disappointed. for the most part, I now cum limp and in minutes. She doesn't rub my clit/dick or touch me, she only uses the wand on me. two nights ago, after missing my last 2 monday releases, she. decided to rub my clit over my panties in bed before falling asleep. I soaked my panties in thick cum.

Sadly I'm her ex boyfriend now. But I still really want to support them.

Talking to our bull since he has been very honest. It was his plan from the start to emasculate me.
You and your bull should try to each find another woman who is in to it.

This why you split up?

I usually last at least an hour but first time bbc took my gf I came in pants hands free as he came inside her unprotected. Also when I taste his cum and when I take him in my ass I cum almost instantly without touching. But in my normal sexual life I go at least an hour sometimes for hours. So not trained but natural reaction to being owned by bbc bull.

Sounds awful and fun at the same time lol

I have a very similar experience, although the bull didn't ******* it upon me.

I would edge for as long as she was with any of her bulls, and we'd have sex after she came home. One of her bulls became a little more, she started seeing him a lot and I would edge non stop the whole time. At first it wasn't too bad, but soon enough I was cumming very fast after feeling his cum. Our regular sex also went downhill as she discovered that she could make me cum really quick if she compared me to him or mocked me while we had sex. A year or two later I was cumming as soon as I put it in. We tried using condoms (I'm the only guy she's ever made wear one, and it was because of this) and they helped at first (nothing crazy, maybe a couple of min) but a few months later I got to the same point, ejaculating as soon as I was putting it in, even with the rubber. No sex ever since. He definitely emasculated me, even if not in purpose.

Back