Bull trained me to prematurely ejaculate

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?
My husband didn’t need this training , he could barely last a minute since I met him .

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?
But I think this is crazy your husband can stay with you this is what kind human being he is what kind live this and plus you both got make payment to bull fuck you this so annoyed

Slightly different, but along the same lines. I'm always very conscious and careful knowing I'm on the premature side anyway, let alone when we are playing. The goal is always waiting for the end, before blowing.

This one night we were playing with her one Bull and they had been going at it for about an hour and took a bit of a break. I was seated in the "cuck chair" and my wife came over and mounted me to tease me a bit. Bull came back and saw the action and proceeded to DVP wife, which is something wife loves and we've done some in the past. At that moment, I was already worked up from her riding me that I was close before he even slide in. I attempted to stop wife's movements with my hands on her hips to signal for her to stop her actions, so I could regain my composure. . Bull knew immediately what I was doing and proceeded to pound her hard enough to preventing me stopping her, which of course sent me over the edge grunting and cumming. He gave out a bit of a chuckle and continued to thrust until I feel out. Rest of the night was spent watching the two of them go at it with the edge lost and soft. In the moment, I thought he simply got carried away. But, looking back, I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing. He knew if I came, that would put an end to my evening and would give him even more time with wife.

In our threesomes with my wife's lover, she always gives me seconds then encourages me to cum quickly. Then she asks me to give them some privacy - that's my cue to go to the other bedroom for the rest of the night. It's so nice not having to worry about how long I last and it feels so good to just let it go.

In our threesomes with my wife's lover, she always gives me seconds then encourages me to cum quickly. Then she asks me to give them some privacy - that's my cue to go to the other bedroom for the rest of the night. It's so nice not having to worry about how long I last and it feels so good to just let it go.
I totally agree . When the idea is just to cum nothing else there is no disappointment or stress when we cum in seconds . The best is always finishing the mission quickly and go . Also we are lucky we are still allowed to cum .

I agree. the stress free situation helps in making it fun.

Yes, I don't know if it's always considered on the part of the cuckold. Some want to humiliate, others just get rid of the cuckold. In any case, the cuckold is not in competition. The MAN is not him. It penetrates very rarely, let us specify. Here we are talking about masturbation. At best the cuckold soaks his cock to lubricate it and ejaculate while masturbating outside his wife's pussy.

As the cuckold is not in competition it is pleasant for him even if it lasts 30 seconds

My first wife stopped my entry after 2 months with her boytoy; I self chastitied to keep the arousal perpetual

Back