Bull trained me to prematurely ejaculate

Don’t need any training.. my little cock gets so excited when I get to enter the wife’s pussy I can barely last.. if she says cum in my pussy, I instantly loose it, no control
that happened to me once. she got home from work, and told me how she swallowed her then bull in the file room, and then went to lunch and got fucked hard in the back seat. As she kissed me and was telling me, she took my dick out and I was shooting tons of cum.. This was a few years ago, when I would still get hard and had pussy on a regular.

Depending on the relationship dynamic of the couple i feel that the cuckold cumming quickly is a common theme. In some cases the bull actively encourages things to make/train the cuck to cum faster, often this is with the wife/gf as a willing helper. Sometimes it is a known activity/goal, in other cases I think it is just the consequences of the lifestyle.
Often the whole thrill and sexual excitement of bringing in another man into a relationship is so exciting, it preconditions the wife and the cuckold to want to orgasm, and as such make sit easier for both to cum quicker than normal.
In my case, an ex-gf that made me a cuck first, conditioned/trained me to cum quickly. Not sure if it was intentional, but the outcome was the same.

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?
Can you inbx explain about prematurely cum ....am new

I usually last at least an hour but first time bbc took my gf I came in pants hands free as he came inside her unprotected. Also when I taste his cum and when I take him in my ass I cum almost instantly without touching. But in my normal sexual life I go at least an hour sometimes for hours. So not trained but natural reaction to being owned by bbc bull.
Love it

Depending on the relationship dynamic of the couple i feel that the cuckold cumming quickly is a common theme. In some cases the bull actively encourages things to make/train the cuck to cum faster, often this is with the wife/gf as a willing helper. Sometimes it is a known activity/goal, in other cases I think it is just the consequences of the lifestyle.
Often the whole thrill and sexual excitement of bringing in another man into a relationship is so exciting, it preconditions the wife and the cuckold to want to orgasm, and as such make sit easier for both to cum quicker than normal.
In my case, an ex-gf that made me a cuck first, conditioned/trained me to cum quickly. Not sure if it was intentional, but the outcome was the same.
I'm not sure how much my gf planned it. At first she would often seem disappointed but as time went on she would just stifle a giggle.

Back around 2010, when I was still allowed to fuck, my wife told me to quit trying to last longer by stopping when I was going to cum. She said she would rather I just go ahead and blow my load as fast as I could.

In only a few weeks, she was using a long foreplay to make sure I was real excited, then when I tried to enter her I would cum in less than 15 seconds every time. After a few more weeks, I was cumming as soon as I was only halfway in, although a few times I made it all the way to the third stroke before reaching the point of no return.

Of course, my wife cut me off 6 years ago, so it doesn't matter if I have PE, or how big my penis is, because nobody is going to fuck me anyway.

Last edited:
Back around 2010, when I was still allowed to fuck, my wife told me to quit trying to last longer by stopping when I was going to cum. She said she would rather I just go ahead and blow my load as fast as I could.

In only a few weeks, she was using a long foreplay to make sure I was real excited, then when I tried to enter her I would cum in less than 15 seconds every time. After a few more weeks, I was cumming as soon as I was only halfway in, although a few times I made it all the way to the third stroke before reaching the point of no return.

Of course, my wife cut me off 6 years ago, so it doesn't matter if I have PE, or how big my penis is, because nobody is going to fuck me anyway.
sounds like me. wife would tell me the same thing. just cum and don't loose the hard on, cause then it'll take forever to take it back up.

so now, we don't have that much of a physical relationship. last night, I finally got to eat her ass as a sissy service but she didn't like it. I ate her good, she came well, but not like she used to. I get home after her bull leaves, and there are puddles of cum on my pillow and bed. so she's being satisfied well by her b/f's and that makes me happy. I hardly get to bang her any more. and I'm on a weekly cum schedule

אפילו בעלי שמותר לזיין אותי רק אחרי שהשור שלי עוזב, מגיע מיד. אחרי שראה אותי עולה הוא יודע שזה תורו והוא מגיע לשם כל כך מתרגש שברגע שהוא מכניס אותו פנימה הוא גומר. הוא יודע שזה הפרס שלו. ברור שאני כבר מרוצה מהשור אבל אני תמיד אוהבת את השפיכה המוקדמת של בעלי כי אני מפרשת את זה כהערכה כלפיי וזה לא עולה לי כלום.
בדיוק כך. הערכה והערצה

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?
Yea that happened to me too and now I cum in less thank 60 sec and that became so humiliating when her Bull stays way longer 😩

Don’t you think this is very shameful you could try your best

Back