Bull shows up unannounced?

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
nope , never play at home

Find unexpected visits to be hot, but not respecting boundaries is the biggest 'no' in my book. If boundaries are cross, serious conversation is needed.

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Don't make any sense your a BBC slut should be proud of it 👍

One of my lovers ended up getting emotionlessly attached. We agreed no since I love my husband and hubby allows to play. On several occasion he caused a problem. I was so pissed and scared due to him showing up to our house while ******* were thier. He is a big guy. Hubby knows how's to truly defend but it was ugly feeling so ended it real quick.
That's a chance you take with every BBC will happen again

Not right but can’t blame him for wanting to get more of your fine body

Yeah the first time someone did that would be the last time they did that

also a reason we never host . Our thirds get a nice hotel locally so no one feels the pressure of hosting and we can make all the mess we want

I agree. Thier will no such thing as just show up unannounced. I love my husband he is wonderful to me. My family. This lifestyle is only for out of town and when my ******* are gone. We had one unannounced one time this bbc was the biggest I ever had and he grew emotional and made a issue at house. Hubby pure alpha was not happy at all due to we made it very clear on this lifestyle. I don't get some of these people. Why be married if disrespect and trips or flings without hubby. Anyway not here to trash talk and to each is own. Everyone has thier own freak as hubby puts it. Cheers all and have a wonderful weekend

Set some boundaries

I agree, kick him to the curb, if you don't you're asking for whatever comes next and dont make a thread on here afterwards complaining if you're not actually going to listen to advice given

so i had, when i was on vacation with my hubby in LA, a black Bull, who got it good for me all the time. partly alone and partly with his black buddies. already on the third day he wanted to have a keycard from our suite, so that he has access to his white bitch at any time. And since my hubby had to work at times and was on the road longer, he fortunately never noticed anything.

once the bull came in the middle of the night with a friend. luckily only I woke up. he then took me into the bathroom and there I gave both boys a blowjob.

that was very exciting to know that it can really happen at any time. i was constantly wet.

Time to kick him to the curb.

It’s all fun, games, exciting and living on the wild side fuckn & suckn BBC!!… that is until your big black stud becomes another uncontrollable imposing scary ninja!🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Now that that’s outta the way!! I totally believe that main man is TOTALLY OUTTA POCKET for not respecting your household, your family and your boundaries. He doesn’t deserve a dick suck in the garage!! Cuss him the fuck out and call the cops next times he shows up unannounced! Don’t allow yourself to be PASSIVELY RAPED!
Everyone in this lifestyle should reflect on this situation. Big cock can be attached to emotionally unstable people and what may just be recreational to you may mean more to someone else. Be careful of whom you allow into your space!

Back