Wife4bbc42

Couple
From
GA, US
After a long day I was sitting in the bed with the wife late one night when she gets a text from her bull. He tells her that he is horny and wants his girl to suck his cock. He tells her that he is on the way to our house, and that she needs to come out to his SUV when he arrives. She gets wet instantly, and is obviously excited.

She doesn't ask my permission. She just tells me she's gonna go take care of her pussy's owner. She tells me she'll do whatever he needs or wants, with a huge smile on her face. She kisses me a bit and tells me how excited she is to see and please him. It was late so she was already dressed for bed(my t shirt and boy shorts). When he arrives she gets out of bed and takes her top and shorts off. She tells me to kiss her hairy pussy and see how wet she is. After a taste she pushes me away, throws on a short robe, and does as she's told and goes to take care of him.

She sucks him and swallows him in his car, allowing him to touch and feel her as he wishes. She cleans him up and comes back to bed about 45 minutes later. She comes in with a huge smile on her face, takes off her robe and straddles me. Hard as a rock I immediately slide inside her. She tells me not to move, sits there still, and starts rubbing my nipples. She leans in and kisses me deeply for several minutes. She leans back and tells me she loves kissing me with another man’s cum in her mouth. I tell her I love it too. She tells me how much she adores his thick cock, and loves to please it.

She proceeds to tell me every little detail while just sitting there still, with me inside her. How she put the tip in her mouth and just went into a trance, making love to it with her perfect mouth. She said he was playing with her tits and ass the whole time. He tells her he’s about to cum, and she tells me how excited that made her. When he told her her mouth watered and she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She sucked faster and harder, excited for her prize. He began to grunt as he came in the back of her throat. She kept sucking until every drop was hers. She lifted up with a mouth completely full of him, made eye contact and swallowed every bit. She tells me when she finished swallowing his cum and cleaning him up he told her to put her seat all the way back and put her feet on the dash, legs spread wide. She said he wanted to play with HIS pussy. She was drenched having just satisfied her bull. She tells me he starts to massage her clit slowly. She says she was about to explode but he told her she could not cum yet. He proceeded to put two of his thick fingers inside her while continuing to massage her clit. Her eyes close and she starts to moan, moving her hips towards his hands. She tells him she wants more. He says ok and slides a 3rd finger inside her. Stretching her, she whimpers. “DO NOT cum”, he tells her. She says yes sir. Moving her hips faster as he presses harder with three thick fingers. She begs him to let her cum, he says not yet. Her pussy is drenched and creamy. He slows for a second , still touching her g-spot with the tips of his fingers. He tells her to ask to let her cum. She says please daddy, please let me cum! He suddenly pushes a fourth finger deep inside her, massaging her clit and tapping hard on her g-spot. Whimpering uncontrollably he says now you can cum, baby. Screams as she releases, she begins to squirt, exploding into orgasm that lasts seemingly forever. She begins to shake as he continues to finger her perfect pussy. Harder harder harder she begs, as her pussy continues to squirt. He slowly stops the motion, but keeps his fingers inside his property, as she relaxes and stops quivering. She opens her eyes, still breathing heavy, and smiles. He pulls his fingers out and she leans up and kisses him deeply.
He tells her “go inside and show your husband what I did to you”.
As she finishes telling me the details she begins to move her amazing hips and tells me to cum inside her pussy. Within seconds I fill my perfect wife’s pussy. She smiles and tells me she loves me, rolls off onto her back and tells me get a closer look at what we did to her tonight, and to clean it all up. As the luckiest husband on earth, I do as I’m told.

After a long day I was sitting in the bed with the wife late one night when she gets a text from her bull. He tells her that he is horny and wants his girl to suck his cock. He tells her that he is on the way to our house, and that she needs to come out to his SUV when he arrives. She gets wet instantly, and is obviously excited.

She doesn't ask my permission. She just tells me she's gonna go take care of her pussy's owner. She tells me she'll do whatever he needs or wants, with a huge smile on her face. She kisses me a bit and tells me how excited she is to see and please him. It was late so she was already dressed for bed(my t shirt and boy shorts). When he arrives she gets out of bed and takes her top and shorts off. She tells me to kiss her hairy pussy and see how wet she is. After a taste she pushes me away, throws on a short robe, and does as she's told and goes to take care of him.

She sucks him and swallows him in his car, allowing him to touch and feel her as he wishes. She cleans him up and comes back to bed about 45 minutes later. She comes in with a huge smile on her face, takes off her robe and straddles me. Hard as a rock I immediately slide inside her. She tells me not to move, sits there still, and starts rubbing my nipples. She leans in and kisses me deeply for several minutes. She leans back and tells me she loves kissing me with another man’s cum in her mouth. I tell her I love it too. She tells me how much she adores his thick cock, and loves to please it.

She proceeds to tell me every little detail while just sitting there still, with me inside her. How she put the tip in her mouth and just went into a trance, making love to it with her perfect mouth. She said he was playing with her tits and ass the whole time. He tells her he’s about to cum, and she tells me how excited that made her. When he told her her mouth watered and she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She sucked faster and harder, excited for her prize. He began to grunt as he came in the back of her throat. She kept sucking until every drop was hers. She lifted up with a mouth completely full of him, made eye contact and swallowed every bit. She tells me when she finished swallowing his cum and cleaning him up he told her to put her seat all the way back and put her feet on the dash, legs spread wide. She said he wanted to play with HIS pussy. She was drenched having just satisfied her bull. She tells me he starts to massage her clit slowly. She says she was about to explode but he told her she could not cum yet. He proceeded to put two of his thick fingers inside her while continuing to massage her clit. Her eyes close and she starts to moan, moving her hips towards his hands. She tells him she wants more. He says ok and slides a 3rd finger inside her. Stretching her, she whimpers. “DO NOT cum”, he tells her. She says yes sir. Moving her hips faster as he presses harder with three thick fingers. She begs him to let her cum, he says not yet. Her pussy is drenched and creamy. He slows for a second , still touching her g-spot with the tips of his fingers. He tells her to ask to let her cum. She says please daddy, please let me cum! He suddenly pushes a fourth finger deep inside her, massaging her clit and tapping hard on her g-spot. Whimpering uncontrollably he says now you can cum, baby. Screams as she releases, she begins to squirt, exploding into orgasm that lasts seemingly forever. She begins to shake as he continues to finger her perfect pussy. Harder harder harder she begs, as her pussy continues to squirt. He slowly stops the motion, but keeps his fingers inside his property, as she relaxes and stops quivering. She opens her eyes, still breathing heavy, and smiles. He pulls his fingers out and she leans up and kisses him deeply.
As she finishes telling me the details she begins to move her amazing hips and tells me to cum inside her pussy. Within seconds I fill my perfect wife’s pussy. She smiles and tells me she loves me, rolls off onto her back and tells me get a closer look at what we did to her tonight, and to clean it all up. As the luckiest husband on earth, I do as I’m told.
Simply Wow!

Good man

Back