Brothers...Why?

Ooooh, this is a great topic! It's something I've thought a lot about over the years. I've long been attracted to black men, but only acted on it several years ago. Physically, I've been drawn to really fit guys, of course. But mentally, what really got my juices flowing were the sociological aspects of reversing the cultural power dynamic. And that definitely influenced my behavior when I finally did take a black bull. It still sends shivers up my spine thinking about it!
I can't thank you enough for complimenting me on this subject matter. Many of my threads receive little to no attention. I'd like to think mostly because they're not all about dicks, pussy, and fucking. Instead of just being uninteresting... Tough crowd here sometimes Lol. In any case I love your reply. Substantive, thoughtful, and thought-provoking. Thanks again. Going to give you this 😘on the hope that you are actually female.🤔😆😉
Was just thinking about this reply of mine. I failed to mention that my threads have received more attention in the passed couple of days than they have since creation. Absolutely that was due to having my girlfriend @Lolamaze reply to all of them. Which brought them back from the dead. To be resurrected to the first page of topics Lol. In general she gets a lot more attention than I do. She deserves it...She's real, intelligent, fearless, and vivacious. I flatter myself by defining myself by the first three as well 😉. Here's to you Baby 😍MUAH 🥰

Last edited:
It has always been physical never once has it ever been sexual about what they do different in the bedroom or that they are more open to this or that because all girls are different. I'm now in a space where you go where your wanted. Growing up in parts of San Diego you always seen white girls but being from a black family they were off limits you didn't bring them home and you weren't even supposed to be seen with one or even complimenting one.

I would crush on black women in school and get met with the same things i hear in my late 30's. Square, Lame, ew all that but when you met certain white girls who accept those certain things about you then you go where your wanted. Plus those lighter features blue eyes, green eyes, tan skin, long blonde hair, short brown hair. Leggings, playing with their hair when laying up in private. The young girls saying "yes daddy"

Nothing like a white girl i can't wait to start traveling overseas to Germany, Poland, Latvia not sure if I'm going to want to come back to the states

So, for me, I was born and raised in the Caribbean, Trinidad to be exact. I was not exposed to any of what many of you were. I came to the US in 91, and true we have white, Asian, and a diverse number of other races back home, but none of that racial bias, at least not that level I see here. My first encounter with a white woman was when I was in AIT in VA. And even then, I never had this whole you're white, I am black mentality, because I never knew or grew up with that. To me, she was someone pretty that I liked and that was it. Then I was sent to Germany, and now that is where I really got into white women, and again, it was purely physical, and to be honest, I had the same view or opinion and attraction to women of any other race. I am not being naive or downplaying anything, just sharing my perspective and how it may differ. I have lived in other countries, from Thailand to Hawaii, so I have been exposed to women of different races and cultures, and hands down, white are my favorite because as @Jdingo619 pointed out, they are so open-minded. As my sexual experiences and openmindedness expanded, it was with white women I felt the most comfortable letting myself go. And at my age, I am 55 by the way, there is way too much going on in the world for me to worry about any of that other stuff lol. Pardon the dissertation, hope I did not put anyone to sleep lol.

So, for me, I was born and raised in the Caribbean, Trinidad to be exact. I was not exposed to any of what many of you were. I came to the US in 91, and true we have white, Asian, and a diverse number of other races back home, but none of that racial bias, at least not that level I see here. My first encounter with a white woman was when I was in AIT in VA. And even then, I never had this whole you're white, I am black mentality, because I never knew or grew up with that. To me, she was someone pretty that I liked and that was it. Then I was sent to Germany, and now that is where I really got into white women, and again, it was purely physical, and to be honest, I had the same view or opinion and attraction to women of any other race. I am not being naive or downplaying anything, just sharing my perspective and how it may differ. I have lived in other countries, from Thailand to Hawaii, so I have been exposed to women of different races and cultures, and hands down, white are my favorite because as @Jdingo619 pointed out, they are so open-minded. As my sexual experiences and openmindedness expanded, it was with white women I felt the most comfortable letting myself go. And at my age, I am 55 by the way, there is way too much going on in the world for me to worry about any of that other stuff lol. Pardon the dissertation, hope I did not put anyone to ******* lol.
Thanks Brother. I appreciate everyone's contribution to my threads. Always like to read other perspectives. It allows insight into that which I might not normally be accustomed to. Certainly didn't put me to s.leep. Lol. I happen to be 56. Cheers to us.👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Thanks Brother. I appreciate everyone's contribution to my threads. Always like to read other perspectives. It allows insight into that which I might not normally be accustomed to. Certainly didn't put me to s.leep. Lol. I happen to be 56. Cheers to us.👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Much respect. I always appreciate some good dialog. I digress, anyone noticed our replies are censored now? Can't even write s l e e p. Notice they masked that word out?

If I may, let me throw a spin on this if I may. Now this is not meant to offend anyone, just an observation. Is it me, but I can read between the lines, but it seems some of the energy and direction of some comments on here are harsh and filled with racial hatred. I get it that some like to be caller sluts and whatever else, but there are some undertones that go way beyond what it really means. What's the concensus or views on that if noticed? Again, I never grew up experiencing what many of you have. But, I did study social studies, and history, so I know about slavery and all that. But is there a need to bring that in here? And this is goes back to this initial thread as what drives the attraction to white women. I think for many it's not physical but more of an agenda to execute revenge.

Much respect. I always appreciate some good dialog. I digress, anyone noticed our replies are censored now? Can't even write s l e e p. Notice they masked that word out?
Likewise Brother.
Think the "redaction" has been in place for a good long while. I prefer to do this s.leep. Think I read that the entity that monitors this site. Insists that word along with others not be allowed.

If I may, let me throw a spin on this if I may. Now this is not meant to offend anyone, just an observation. Is it me, but I can read between the lines, but it seems some of the energy and direction of some comments on here are harsh and filled with racial hatred. I get it that some like to be caller sluts and whatever else, but there are some undertones that go way beyond what it really means. What's the concensus or views on that if noticed? Again, I never grew up experiencing what many of you have. But, I did study social studies, and history, so I know about slavery and all that. But is there a need to bring that in here? And this is goes back to this initial thread as what drives the attraction to white women. I think for many it's not physical but more of an agenda to execute revenge.
Racism is an undertone and overtone in just about every aspect of this site... Laissez-faire let the buyer beware Lol. Coincidentally I decided to respond to a (twh) I'm trying to popularize an initialism for "threatened white husband". Seems only fair right? Check out another thread of mine called "Why not really go Black" you may find some of the responses interesting.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I am always for the smash and grab, but sometimes terribly sapiosexual. Mature, white women tend to combine the best of the former and latter.
Stick and move Brother👍🏽.
Of course there's nothing like an intelligent sexy woman👍🏽.
Have a great weekend man😉.

I really don't understand the censorship rules on this site. It's kind of frustrating when words you would not expect to be censored are.
Agreed. I was like to read my posts after I post them then go back and see if there any asterisks and make adjustments
It's been discussed before in other threads. What may seem strange behavior (and actually is) was explained by a stuff member as an installment requested by the site's payment partners which practically means they would not collaborate without censorship based on that blacklist of words. It also means that it is not solely the administrators' decision and ImO there cannot really anything be done about that but for us site members to accept it. :/

Actually i don't even consider it that bad anymore after being used to it. ;) i suggest before posting something to always check the "Preview" button which will show you the post how it will appear to the public once posted. It gives opportunity to re-edit and change words that would otherwise be "blanked out". i also noticed that some of the links or linked-in media do not work or show up after posting even though they work well in the editor. So the "Preview" function is a means to detect that. - "Preview" is your friend. :)

So, for me, I was born and raised in the Caribbean, Trinidad to be exact. I was not exposed to any of what many of you were. I came to the US in 91, and true we have white, Asian, and a diverse number of other races back home, but none of that racial bias, at least not that level I see here. My first encounter with a white woman was when I was in AIT in VA. And even then, I never had this whole you're white, I am black mentality, because I never knew or grew up with that. To me, she was someone pretty that I liked and that was it. Then I was sent to Germany, and now that is where I really got into white women, and again, it was purely physical, and to be honest, I had the same view or opinion and attraction to women of any other race. I am not being naive or downplaying anything, just sharing my perspective and how it may differ. I have lived in other countries, from Thailand to Hawaii, so I have been exposed to women of different races and cultures, and hands down, white are my favorite because as @Jdingo619 pointed out, they are so open-minded. As my sexual experiences and openmindedness expanded, it was with white women I felt the most comfortable letting myself go. And at my age, I am 55 by the way, there is way too much going on in the world for me to worry about any of that other stuff lol. Pardon the dissertation, hope I did not put anyone to ******* lol.
i feel you on the mental part of being born and raised as somebody who does not distinguish people on a racial level - if that's what you are trying to say. And as a heterosexual male i am also naturally attracted to Women of different flavors and would not categorically exclude one.

Back