Brothers...Why?

SwirlSexr775

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
Brothers is your attraction to white women more physical/sexual ? Or more about what they represent in the societal collective consciousness/unconsciousness. And by proxy what it says about you?

When I was very young it was all physical/sexual... Didn't know anything about the psychological aspect.

Due to a personal trauma in my mid 20's Developed an aversion to "whiteness"

Was Black only until about 45.

Then another personal trauma brought me full circle to a preference for non-Black women. That being said a large portion of my attraction is now psychological. Of course a desirable woman remains that... Regardless of her color.

Growing up in Southern California I have always had access to a wide veriety of women black, white, Hispanic, and Asian so socially all women in America are in general pretty universal to me personally.

I am attracted to a universal array of women but what gives white women an edge is the fact that have always seemed to be the most sexually open and willing to try anything. Fist anal was white, first threesome with two women was white, first gangbang was white, first orgy was with white couple's and a few other brother's!

The taboo of them being white or them being married is just a cherry 🍒 on top!♠️

Growing up in Southern California I have always had access to a wide veriety of women black, white, Hispanic, and Asian so socially all women in America are in general pretty universal to me personally.

I am attracted to a universal array of women but what gives white women an edge is the fact that have always seemed to be the most sexually open and willing to try anything. Fist anal was white, first threesome with two women was white, first gangbang was white, first orgy was with white couple's and a few other brother's!

The taboo of them being white or them being married is just a cherry 🍒 on top!♠️
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽 I can't help but state that when you mention the word "taboo". It brings to my mind psychosexual aspects. One of my favorites being how much is stresses certain white boys. Lol.😆

It’s been natural for me
Grew up in the hood
Was rejected for not upholding typical hood norms that I was taught not to respect
I was always attracted to my teachers
Later in my schooling I could tell many were attracted to me
White women accepted me for who I am when women I grew up around said I acted white because I was taught to focus and excel by my parents. Sad that doing well in school was considered acting white when I grew up. Hopefully that has changed

Last edited by a moderator:
my question was real. Because that was what your statement above reads like.

A taboo is a psycho-social concept that exists in a person's head. i am a white man but don't consider and never considered a liaison of whatever shape or form of a Black man with a white Woman a taboo (like @Jdingo619 puts it). But perhaps that's just because i am not U.S.-American? 🤣
...And here I am thinking you were just being facetious. I'm going to go out on a limb here. It's not a nebulous statement to the Black Brothers. The fact that you're white...From a different country. Is in all likelihood the source of your confusion 😆

It’s been natural for me
Grew up in the hood
Was rejected for not upholding typical hood norms that I was taught not to respect
White woven accepted me for who I am when women I grew up around said I acted white because I was taught to focus and excel by my parents. Sad that doing well in school was considered acting white when I grew up. Hopefully that has changed
Your response really resonates with me Brother. It seems we may have had a similar upbringing. All the schools I went to required entrance exams. Oft times that led to a very pale demographic. Lol. Yeah I know what you mean... Kind of went like this sometimes "What you like learnin ?" "Damn man why you wanna try and act white" Lol.🥲

Your response really resonates with me Brother. It seems we may have had a similar upbringing. All the schools I went to required entrance exams. Oft times that led to a very pale demographic. Lol. Yeah I know what you mean... Kind of went like this sometimes "What you like learnin ?" "Damn man why you wanna try and act white" Lol.🥲
Glad I’m not alone brother

It’s been natural for me
Grew up in the hood
White women accepted me for who I am when women I grew up around said I acted white because I was taught to focus and excel by my parents. Sad that doing well in school was considered acting white when I grew up. Hopefully that has changed
Wow 😮 I went through the same thing you did growing up in the late 60’s and 70’s @Bbcmilkman luckily I too didn’t respect those “Hood Norms”.

my question was real. Because that was what your statement above reads like.

A taboo is a psycho-social concept that exists in a person's head. i am a white man but don't consider and never considered a liaison of whatever shape or form of a Black man with a white Woman a taboo (like @Jdingo619 puts it). But perhaps that's just because i am not U.S.-American? 🤣
We clearly understand that you are not an American white guy and don't understand much of what we are talking about especially when it's true and factual information that doesn't pertain to you!

But I get it that the world will never have a shortage of simps!🤷🤦

Brothers is your attraction to white women more physical/sexual ? Or more about what they represent in the societal collective consciousness/unconsciousness. And by proxy what it says about you?

When I was very young it was all physical/sexual... Didn't know anything about the psychological aspect.

Due to a personal trauma in my mid 20's Developed an aversion to "whiteness"

Was Black only until about 45.

Then another personal trauma brought me full circle to a preference for non-Black women. That being said a large portion of my attraction is now psychological. Of course a desirable woman remains that... Regardless of her color.
Obviously I'm not a "brother" but I am a white female. So I think I can respond to this thread just for a different perspective.
I find men of all colors attractive if they posses what I feel in my book as attractive.
Black men for me growing up have always been extremely aggressive towards me, and for reference I went to school in Pasadena/Altadena California where I was a minority. So it was a huge turn off for me, and not to mention the sass I got from black females, so I just stayed away.
White boys were always corny to me, just plain, so I get the "white bread" or " mayo" reference again where's the attraction!?!? I prefer " wheat bread" and no "mayo", LOL

Than I became extremely sexual at a very young age, and was beyond curious with the size of man's dick, and how it would ultimately give me pleasure. I haven't had many men in my life sexually but I found out quickly that men of a darker color was where my pussy needed to be.
Eventually leading me to understand that idc about what female gives me BS or if a white male looks down on me, I'm going to get my pleasure so no taboo for me just society saying it's wrong, and me not giving 2 fucks about it!
Now I'm a white female getting black dick on the regular!!! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Obviously I'm not a "brother" but I am a white female. So I think I can respond to this thread just for a different perspective.
I find men of all colors attractive if they posses what I feel in my book as attractive.
Black men for me growing up have always been extremely aggressive towards me, and for reference I went to school in Pasadena/Altadena California where I was a minority. So it was a huge turn off for me, and not to mention the sass I got from black females, so I just stayed away.
White boys were always corny to me, just plain, so I get the "white bread" or " mayo" reference again where's the attraction!?!? I prefer " wheat bread" and no "mayo", LOL

Than I became extremely sexual at a very young age, and was beyond curious with the size of man's dick, and how it would ultimately give me pleasure. I haven't had many men in my life sexually but I found out quickly that men of a darker color was where my pussy needed to be.
Eventually leading me to understand that idc about what female gives me BS or if a white male looks down on me, I'm going to get my pleasure so no taboo for me just society saying it's wrong, and me not giving 2 fucks about it!
Now I'm a white female getting black dick on the regular!!! I wouldn't have it any other way!
Interesting
But why dont you share pictures of you with your Black Lovers ?? many of us would be more than delighted

Taboo because many of us have grown up in times and places where any kind of relations with a white woman could get you dirty looks at best, and at worst, assaulted or killed. In some places it is still very much frowned upon.
I remember growing up in Baltimore, Maryland was like that in the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s.

You know I love to give it to you Baby... As much as you want. Whenever, Wherever, or However. 🥰MUAH 😍

Back