Brothers...Why?

My White ex gf treated me like a king, this made me decide to go White Forever..
That's stereotyping by one example. You are extrapolating one experience to fit a categorized group of people excluding all others. Just that your ex GF treated you "like a king" doesn't mean any future GF would or would not - no matter her skin color. Another white Woman could treat you badly, another Black Woman could also treat you "like a king". Just two examples. - Just sayin'

I remember growing up in Baltimore, Maryland was like that in the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s.
Yep I finished growing up there near Pratt and Monroe. Recently I talked to a white woman who was in a couple of high school classes and told her the black men watched her because she had a buble butt and she was flattered and wondered why nobody approached her I said they figured you would not talk to them

It's been discussed before in other threads. What may seem strange behavior (and actually is) was explained by a stuff member as an installment requested by the site's payment partners which practically means they would not collaborate without censorship based on that blacklist of words. It also means that it is not solely the administrators' decision and ImO there cannot really anything be done about that but for us site members to accept it. :/

Actually i don't even consider it that bad anymore after being used to it. ;) i suggest before posting something to always check the "Preview" button which will show you the post how it will appear to the public once posted. It gives opportunity to re-edit and change words that would otherwise be "blanked out". i also noticed that some of the links or linked-in media do not work or show up after posting even though they work well in the editor. So the "Preview" function is a means to detect that. - "Preview" is your friend. :)
I think that it is funny you can't say s!eep, but you can say asleep. Personally, I am kinda offended that you can't say airf0rce, but you can say navy, marines, and army! And heaven forbid you have offspring. Can't mention that. I'm not sure about pets....

Back