I have done it several times over the years but please make sure both parties that is the husband and the wife or the boyfriend and the girlfriend both agree and get it in writing, and to answer your other question there is a difference between sex and love making plus there is a difference between filling a woman's pussy with cum and making her pregnant we all enjoy a good fuck but a meaningful fuck well that is another story

and the good news is of all the woman i have made pregnant im still fucking them to day not as often as i would like but when on vacation or get the opportunity they still ask and request that i fuck them and even make love to them after all we all have that desire and wanting

So at the end of the day it's her body and she has the right who the hell she wants to sleep with and fuck her so get over it and its the most natural human interaction in the world after all how on earth do you think you got here

The last time my wife and her ex black boyfriend Axel had sex, I had a thought like that.
Susie and me had been trying to fuck in doggy but after half and hour fucking neither of us could cum. Doggy never was "my position".
Some hours later our black friend Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. They went over our bed and Axel sat over her hips like if he was ridding a horse. That was really wild. Just in a pair of minutes he was able to make her cum. In that moment I felt a terrible excitation and I thought "I hope she get pregnant". But it was just a momentary thought. You can watch my video of that fuck.
Where do we find the video?

Back