Breeding ceremonies

I am creating a written template to be used by queens and their cuckolds for interracial breeding ceremonies for those couples that truly want to be black bred. I want to create a unique experience that is special for everyone involved, and to start new traditions in this growing lifestyle. A few details include having a mock wedding, compete w tuxedos and bridal gown that the wife will wear when getting bred. Using her actual wedding dress is best....Lots of other kinky details. What is your reaction to this idea? Glad to take suggestions from anyone who's interested.

alyssa & i watched one that was very much ritualized with a black goliath (complete with 6 digits on each hand & foot) that went one after another dropping loads in wives of varying ethnic backgrounds (most were pale white) in succession. they all were supposed to be ovulating, & judging by the "eggwhite" secretions, i'd guess that what accurate.
that goliath was HUGE. not just tall, but an ultra black, african brick shithouse. also extremely well hung. as big as we'd ever seen!
the "priestess" conducting was in a ceremonial robe, but clearly naked beneath. this was all done outside, in the woods, & under a full moon.
each of the initiates had their spouses participating (holding their "wedding hand.") each drank several different concoctions that seemed to effect their behavior.
i was told that one was to increase their fertility ("dropping eggs" was mentioned.) another was to increase their receptivity & arousal. another was to increase their sensation & relax them.
i think if alyssa was not already pregnant, she probably would've joined them.

I am creating a written template to be used by queens and their cuckolds for interracial breeding ceremonies for those couples that truly want to be black bred. I want to create a unique experience that is special for everyone involved, and to start new traditions in this growing lifestyle. A few details include having a mock wedding, compete w tuxedos and bridal gown that the wife will wear when getting bred. Using her actual wedding dress is best....Lots of other kinky details. What is your reaction to this idea? Glad to take suggestions from anyone who's interested.
Fully support this idea. I think all white women married or single should be black bred soon as they can. I tried to make this happen with my wife when she was fertile but things didn't work out. The guy that was supposed to help make it happen didn't introduce her to his black friends and got selfish and fucked her with out
sharing.

They get a gown and go through with the ritual and show they fully belong to the black Bull. My wife has two cousins that were black bred shortly after high school Uncle and Aunt adopted the *******. I strongly support black breeding of all white women married or single.
Oh I see, so it's like they're getting re-married or married to their bull and by extension the black race. Maybe have her take some vows too.

alyssa & i watched one that was very much ritualized with a black goliath (complete with 6 digits on each hand & foot) that went one after another dropping loads in wives of varying ethnic backgrounds (most were pale white) in succession. they all were supposed to be ovulating, & judging by the "eggwhite" secretions, i'd guess that what accurate.
that goliath was HUGE. not just tall, but an ultra black, african brick shithouse. also extremely well hung. as big as we'd ever seen!
the "priestess" conducting was in a ceremonial robe, but clearly naked beneath. this was all done outside, in the woods, & under a full moon.
each of the initiates had their spouses participating (holding their "wedding hand.") each drank several different concoctions that seemed to effect their behavior.
i was told that one was to increase their fertility ("dropping eggs" was mentioned.) another was to increase their receptivity & arousal. another was to increase their sensation & relax them.
where did you see that?

Haha holy *******. Occult Witch Craft meets bbc breeding. Am I going to hell ?

WOW!!!!! You and your white slut wife must have been very excited attending that Breeding Ceremony and seeing many wives, including white men's wives, being fucked by the same black man with the Intention of having the black man fuck his black baby into theirs and other married Ladies unprotected married white cunts and wombs. Great that they had the husband's holding their wife's "Wedding Ring hand" while their wife had her turn of having the black man fuck his black baby into her.
I wonder how many of his black babies he fucked into the lucky wives.
You should have asked your wife to join in being fucked by that black man in spite of being pregnant already. She still could have enjoyed being fucked by his huge black cock.

I think the perfect ceremony should start with the bull sitting naked on a throne. When he wants the ceremony to begin he should clap his hands and the white couple should enter. The wedding March should be replaced with slow African drums. The white boy should be naked as well but the wife should wear an outfit similar to Slave Leia along with a vail. Instead of gold and purple it should be silver and black.

Once they reach the throne the white couple should bow down to their Bull. The white boy should say “great bull, I have had the pleasure of watching you fuck my beautiful wife for many months now. Your massive black cock has ruined her for white boys like me. Your massive black cock as brought me and my beautiful wife more pleasure than my pathetic peepee ever could. Therefore, I offer you the right to breed my beautiful wife. She is my wife but she is your woman. Give her the baby she deserves. I swear to always provide for your baby and raise it as my own”. The white boy should return to the Bow position.

If the bull is pleased he should ask the woman to confirm this desire. She should reply “yes great bull. Having your baby will be an honor and privilege”. She should return to the Bowing position.

The bull should then stand and command the white couple to stare at his bbc. He should then ask “do you swear to worship no other cuck but my bcc?”. The whites should response “yes black master”. Bull: “do you swear to care for my baby in sickness and in health, putting his wants and needs before your own?” Whites: Yes black master. Bull should say “Excellent then you are indeed worthy of being impregnated with my seed. You may now kiss and suck my cock.

WOW!!!!! You and your white slut wife must have been very excited attending that Breeding Ceremony and seeing many wives, including white men's wives, being fucked by the same black man with the Intention of having the black man fuck his black baby into theirs and other married Ladies unprotected married white cunts and wombs. Great that they had the husband's holding their wife's "Wedding Ring hand" while their wife had her turn of having the black man fuck his black baby into her.
I wonder how many of his black babies he fucked into the lucky wives.
You should have asked your wife to join in being fucked by that black man in spite of being pregnant already. She still could have enjoyed being fucked by his huge black cock.
she'd be the 1st to tell you, she's NOT a slut...just VERY selective. sluts are not selective.
well, the "goliath" is polydactyl...meaning he has 6 normal, fully-functional fingers on each hand & 6 toes on each foot.
given that is pretty uncommon in the general population, i think it might make it easier to track.

Back