breed her....

tumblr_nfv10pSp8y1tcf5pxo1_400.gif
Oh hell yes !!!

I'm not mad at the white man lol, I just find the idea of a white woman carry a black baby in her womb to be so erotic, thts all bro
sure... and clearly you give no consideration on the future of that baby do you?

Of course, white people are meant to be bred out... we're the only ones with forums like this and african cock feels great.

That's what I say but a lot of people get offended. As whites we are made to be absorbed by the darker races. It's natural and nothing to fear. Enjoy the process.

If you are a true married white slut for BBC breeding is part of the lifestyle. This is a picture of me several months after a bareback BBC gang bang. The guy in the picture wasn't there but he wanted to fuck a white wife bareback and not worry about her getting pregnant. Since I was already preg. I was a perfect match for his desires. Till this day I still don't know what guy from the GB knocked me up, but it doesn't matter as long as they all took their pleasure inside me and were happy when they finished View attachment 356896 and sent me home to hubby.
Good girl

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)
Mac (and fries lol) the flip side to that coin is white couples who buy into that scenario and EXPECT that sort of attitude from black men. Call it a stigma, fantasy, what have you, but in my experiences with threesomes I'm looked upon to be the aggressor in the bedroom....
Which I GLADLY assume that role ;)

Back