breed her....

U keep tight !! He should never pull out,( a good fuckin bull do' nt pull out!!never just keep fuckin"
it risks pregnancy. but in the delirium of pain-painful euphoric distress-- neither of us posses the rational thought to pull out or try to thrash free of him.

tumblr_n6gpxa8Kid1r9ebvuo1_500.jpg
not any avg black man who just happens to be black. be picky. risk your marriage and pregnancy only for the black man who is the living embodimdnt oe your dream lover.

The breeding fantasy is a big one. As a white male, the idea of having my women bred by a black men and then being made to bring the children up (paying for everything) is a huge turn on. I couldn't tell you why, it just is.
The breeding fantasy is a big one. As a white male, the idea of having my women bred by a black men and then being made to bring the children up (paying for everything) is a huge turn on. I couldn't tell you why, it just is.
its not uncommon beta-male behavior. common among large mammals with an alpha male mating system.

its not uncommon beta-male behavior. common among large mammals with an alpha male mating system.

That is very hot. Me and my wife have had this discussion and when we are fucking i sometimes will ask her if she wants another guy to impregnate her and she cums almost immediately.
The first time I talked to a cuckoldress about her getting pregnant by black, I came in my shorts before I could even touch it to jack off. it is a very exciting fantasy. I am not sure it can be defined why.

I don't think it would ever be possible. But I do know that when the man who is using me at work gives me a cervical orgasm, I feel the tip of his penis actually trying to enter my cervical opening. It's like I've dilated a little. And when he is ready to cum in me, he makes sure he puts his penis firmly in the opening when he does. Can they cum directly into the uterus? I would have to say yes, because after my guy has came. I leak very little.
it is possible the long cock can bump into the cervix and perhaps spread it open a bit, to receive the sperm directly inside . it would then be possible for the sperm to shoot inside the womb and reach the egg easier and quicker.

I wanna do this soooo bad, breed a white woman, with her huband in the room, make him sit in the corner and watch this bigblack bull fuck his wife watch his humiliation as his wife takes my dick non stop
For some couples it's not going to remain only a fantasy. My wife will most likely be knocked up with a black baby while I watch and videotape. It's going to be incredibly AROUSING. She wants to go off the pill soon and make me wear a condom until she's pregnant.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tn_2006168p04.jpg

Back