breed her....

Then you want him to pull you hair, ram his dick down you throat till you almost ******* to death, slap you ass and leave marks on your ass, slaps you in your face, rams himself into you even if it hurts you. I really don't see how any of this can be satisfying.
Well, actually, I think she deserves everything she gets for being a lazy, useless wife. In our house its always 50-50 ... we all work, even the ******* have income sources, we all cook, we all clean house, we all do yard work, we (wife & I) manage the teens, and we both pay bills. If anyone in our house wants to spend family money, they better be helping pull the frik'n wagon, not sitting in it. Besides building character & responsibility, it helps place value on everyone else's contributions.

Last edited:
I imagine much of this is just the "thug act" ... they feel they have to act that part as that's what's expected. Plus, black males do live in a world that is much more demanding of them than us white dudes. Being and appearing tough is part of their very survival, and I can appreciate that. But, that's part of our selective process, and why its so important to meet people casually, with no expectations, before the sex begins. If they aren't listening to what you're offering, don't assume they'll give you what you want. I imagine the real issue comes when a spouse wants that "thug act", and the husband doesn't ... it often puts him in a very precarious situation.
Do they though? I bet that if you met an African immigrant who was literally living in a much more demanding and cruel and harsh world, they would have a much better attitude that an African American, even though the African American lives in the same first world country as you and enjoys all the same social welfare plus discrimination in his favour (affirmative action). In fact African immigrants have high educational achievement and high employment prospects, as opposed to African Americans who would rather ******* and rob each other (and other ethnicities) and cause a disproportionate amount of crime (often the majority, despite being a pretty small minority) Why lump over a billion or so black people with a few tens of millions degenerate African Americans? Not all have a bad attitude ya'know.

Are we talking about a specific African immigrant population. If so name them since most of the news coming our of a lot of countries that have shaken of colonial rule is run by Black dictators who have hostile gangs running around rapping women, cutting our babies, killing them all in the name of keeping peace. Now lets talk about the carving up of the female body parts which renders them unable to have orgasms. In some cases they are sewed up so they can't have sex. Yes let's talk about the difference.

Are we talking about a specific African immigrant population. If so name them since most of the news coming our of a lot of countries that have shaken of colonial rule is run by Black dictators who have hostile gangs running around rapping women, cutting our babies, killing them all in the name of keeping peace. Now lets talk about the carving up of the female body parts which renders them unable to have
orgasms. In some cases they are
sewed up so they can't have sex. Yes let's talk about the difference.[/QUO
Excuse all of that,and let's just breed
and we'll just try to increase the population!!

Are we talking about a specific African immigrant population. If so name them since most of the news coming our of a lot of countries that have shaken of colonial rule is run by Black dictators who have hostile gangs running around rapping women, cutting our babies, killing them all in the name of keeping peace. Now lets talk about the carving up of the female body parts which renders them unable to have
orgasms. In some cases they are
sewed up so they can't have sex. Yes let's talk about the difference.[/QUO
Excuse all of that,and let's just breed
and we'll just try to increase the population!!

Well, actually, I think she deserves everything she gets for being a lazy, useless wife. In our house its always 50-50 ... we all work, even the ******* have income sources, we all cook, we all clean house, we all do yard work, we (wife & I) manage the teens, and we both pay bills. If anyone in our house wants to spend family money, they better be helping pull the frik'n wagon, not sitting in it. Besides building character & responsibility, it helps place value on everyone else's contributions.
Same her Mac. We own a farm so we both have plenty to do. If the black gentleman I see, stays for the weekend, you will find him out helping my husband and I get a lot of chores done. He loves it out here.

This poster is so hypnotic for me.
agree. the 'pop' marketing mixed with racism, beauty, fear, all meld to make it riveting and dangerous, and yet so fundamentally sexy and pure. . . . . probably intimidating and deeply unnerving to most non-b2w white males though.

This is a great topic with plenty of discussion to be had. We are all for breeding if that's your thing, but those that aren't sure shouldn't take the risk. Here's a picture of me and the story that goes with it. I was what they like to call the cow at an 8 man BBC breeding party. I lost track of how many loads I took but by the time it was over I was black preg. Full disclosure, the guy in this picture wasn't at the party he was just a guy that wanted to bareback a married wife but didn't want to take a chance on getting her preg. I was the perfect fit.

Attachments

• Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG
    Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG
    458.8 KB · Views: 202
This is a great topic with plenty of discussion to be had. We are all for breeding if that's your thing, but those that aren't sure shouldn't take the risk. Here's a picture of me and the story that goes with it. I was what they like to call the cow at an 8 man BBC breeding party. I lost track of how many loads I took but by the time it was over I was black preg. Full disclosure, the guy in this picture wasn't at the party he was just a guy that wanted to bareback a married wife but didn't want to take a chance on getting her preg. I was the perfect fit.
Wow, did you have the baby?

our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude.
:)

I know this post is 3 years old, and you've probably addressed this ad nauseum since.... And it's possible that your sexy wife has since been 'blacked' lol... But the irony of your particular comment is that, in my experience experience being in this lifestyle... It's actually WHITE MEN who perpetuate this overly aggressive attitude lol.

Most black men we're just regular guys, family guys, day to day hardworking guys, etc.. It's not like black guys run around being big-dick assholes. That's the white guy (stereotypical) fantasy of us. Smh...
It's usually white husbands/boyfriends looking for and requesting that extreme Alpha Bull attitude.
All we do is happily oblige. ;)

I know this post is 3 years old, and you've probably addressed this ad nauseum since.... And it's possible that your sexy wife has since been 'blacked' lol... But the irony of your particular comment is that, in my experience experience being in this lifestyle... It's actually WHITE MEN who perpetuate this overly aggressive attitude lol.

Most black men we're just regular guys, family guys, day to day hardworking guys, etc.. It's not like black guys run around being big-dick assholes. That's the white guy (stereotypical) fantasy of us. Smh...
It's usually white husbands/boyfriends looking for and requesting that extreme Alpha Bull attitude.
All we do is happily oblige. ;)
Couldn't have said it better

Case in point: We have a handsome mail carrier (reserve Marine) that I have a yen for. hubby is aware of and would like to have me serve him and rather abashedly asked him if he wanted me. His response was that as attractive as I am he has not long been married and does not want to be unfaithful.
I keep hoping.
My kind of guy

Back