breed her....

Case in point: We have a handsome mail carrier (reserve Marine) that I have a yen for. hubby is aware of and would like to have me serve him and rather abashedly asked him if he wanted me. His response was that as attractive as I am he has not long been married and does not want to be unfaithful.
I keep hoping.
And as badly as you want this mail carrier Marine, there are PLENTY of available Black men for you to play with that wouldn't jeopardize their marriage. This site is full of us ;)

This is why my wife has yet to take the step. We have posted on several sites to find someone to be her part of a "hotwife" hookup. We've met with two and they wanted to be thugs,we will tell you what you will do, etc. She wants to enjoy having a black man fuck her (make love if it falls into that catagory) use her body, bring her to orgasm and no rough stuff. I guess there are women out there that enjoy that but not mine. If the black bulls would listen to what the couple wanted then they would be scoring more.

Take half the responsibility for your situations.

if you are clear and implicit upfront about what you want and what you are looking for...
you won't keep getting your 'Thug Passion' lol.
Case in point: MYSELF.
I'm having a great time with a couple here in Austin. Extremely sexy hotwife! It is the perfect scenario - we hang out, talk about current events, ******* great wine, enjoy each other's company, and retreat to the bedroom for a few hours of fun. I fuck her brains out seven ways from Sunday, we smile and part ways (until next time)
It works out this way because we discussed all the details beforehand.

Try that and see what happens ;)

My wife was into the "bad Black guys" since the age of 17. We met when she was 25 and i was the first and only white guy she "dated". She opened up to me after our second date and admitted she had never been with a white guy. Luckily I already knew this (via a mutual friend) and I was turned on by this more than i admitted. I said it was "Ok" and she carried on seeing her three Men until we married and eventually moved out here to Spain.
Years later, I asked her why she chose to marry me and she freely admitted that the Men she was seeing were not "marriage material". When i pushed her on the subject she freely admitted she wanted to settle down, raise a family and have a husband who was going to look after her and our future children and not "fuck around" That was me.
But we did have a lot of fun whilst she played!!!!!

Ahh. Again with the stereotypes. Bad boys for fun and frolic; nice guys for stability and procreation. And life goes on :)

For me hubby is the perfect husband, he cooks cleans, works full time, buys me everything i want, i do not work or do anything around the house, yet when it comes to sex i like to have a thug, someone who can throw me around and do the things hubby cant
YEP.
This seems to be trending for White women lately lol
Whatever is the 'white guy water' is fascinating; you won't catch many (if any) Black men who fall into that category

this was what held us back. We discussed my wife having a Black baby and we were both ok with the idea. However, it was always family and friends reactions which held us back. She did get pregnant three times with Black lovers (she had a lot at first) although never went to term.
The deeper problem with this is (roll your eyes now if you want) deep-rooted racist mentality which still exists. White people want what Blacks have - even their offspring/children - but do not want to give Black men the privilege of ownership. In this case, ownership is the rights to raising children.

The deeper problem with this is (roll your eyes now if you want) deep-rooted racist mentality which still exists. White people want what Blacks have - even their offspring/children - but do not want to give Black men the privilege of ownership. In this case, ownership is the rights to raising children.

Maybe some black men do not want the privilege of ownership. Maybe some are just trying to see if they can get you to spread your legs and knock you up if you are willing to let them.

Take half the responsibility for your situations.

if you are clear and implicit upfront about what you want and what you are looking for...
you won't keep getting your 'Thug Passion' lol.
Case in point: MYSELF.
I'm having a great time with a couple here in Austin. Extremely sexy hotwife! It is the perfect scenario - we hang out, talk about current events, ******* great wine, enjoy each other's company, and retreat to the bedroom for a few hours of fun. I fuck her brains out seven ways from Sunday, we smile and part ways (until next time)
It works out this way because we discussed all the details beforehand.

Try that and see what happens ;)
I liked you post and feel there are a lot of very nice respectful black men who want to please white pussy. They are looking for friendships that last. What gets me is that there are some posters on this site who claim to want it rough and hard yet do not define what they mean by that. Believe me my wife likes to be banged hard by who ever she is with, but if she gets someone who at first she can't handle she wants them to take it slow until she can take them. If they can't do that then she does not want to go any further and he is asked to leave. Some of theses poster say they want someone to tear them up but in reality I think it's all in their minds.

I liked you post and feel there are a lot of very nice respectful black men who want to please white pussy. They are looking for friendships that last. What gets me is that there are some posters on this site who claim to want it rough and hard yet do not define what they mean by that. Believe me my wife likes to be banged hard by who ever she is with, but if she gets someone who at first she can't handle she wants them to take it slow until she can take them. If they can't do that then she does not want to go any further and he is asked to leave. Some of theses poster say they want someone to tear them up but in reality I think it's all in their minds.

You are spot-on correct. People jump directly into their utmost fantasies without first communicating exactly what they want and then properly vetting a suitable playmate. That can lead to unfulfilling situations.

The part i left out about my current arrangement was the steady buildup between myself and my Hotwife playmate. It was implied early on that she was/is open to many scenarios, but not all at once. We started out having a very basic session - a 'warm-up' getting to know each other night - No blowjob or oral play just straight sex and I used condoms. In the past 5 weeks It has since grown into fully sloppy 69 oral sessions, bare sex, dumping loads of cum in her, taking photos/ short videos, throat grabbing, hair pulling, ass spankings, and a little bit of anal action. My sexy little playmate definitely loves being rammed hard and DEEP. Just takes a few moments to adjust to my size. Now it seems I cannot pound her sweet pussy hard enough and she is greedy for more :devil:

If I tried to do all of this in our first meeting that would have been my last meeting lol - but now she is totally comfortable with me and the excitement continues to grow. We're now discussing bondage and roleplay.

This is one of the biggest fantasies for people into the lifestyle, we have played it a few times and throughly enjoyed the fantasy experience, but the fact is that is a very big step to take, even though it is more socially acceptable in todays world. It does happen, most of the time its an ooops! But there are times when the wife really gets into the lifestyle and next thing thing 9 months later you get a surprise. So my advise if you really want to, find a couple into the lifestyle, start slow and get a plan. Get her used to you especially if your like 10 inches, give her the time of her life, if she wants you to use condoms then yeah do it. Keep building that relationship up, make her special, eventually she will start to see you without the husband present but he knows, about this time start talking to her about bare backing, don't push the issue if she says no, just go with the flow, eventually she will but take it slow, when it does happen make sure to send her home full (LOL) she is gonna love the feeling, trust me. Once its a regular thing usually about a year into it she is developing feelings for you, now is the time to test the waters, see if she is willing to, just one night while your finishing, you know dumping a load in her, just say it, I'd love to breed you" see her reaction, dont push the issue just see what her reaction is, most likely it will be hell no, my husband would ******* me etc.... but dont give up, keep at it but don't push the issue to much yet, keep up with the relationship, eventually that no is gonna turn into a maybe, now ya gotta take it up a notch, once ya get that maybe then she is thinking about it, tell her she would look beautiful, maker her feel special, talk to her, text her all the time, grow the relationship. Eventually that maybe is gonna be a yes, now is the time for you to get a plan with her, talk to her, see if you want to tell her husband or are you gonna make it an ooops! LOL work it, find her fertile time and hit it like crazy. it will happen

tumblr_ntfuuouoFa1tf8okuo1_500.jpg

She's beautiful Raeanne.. Looks somewhat like you.. and also looks like a girl I know by the name of Paige..
you are way too sweet. ten years ago , maybe. you are golden honey. and Paige must be one wispy lil' heartbreaker :) - - - - - its a vicious caption, but it got me squirmy -despite its cruelty - and i knew it would torment the boys :) so i had to post it.

Was this photo taken before you were into black guys..?? If so, I would assume you had about a zillion black guys after you. Paige has already found that out but like me, she has settled down with one very nice, hot black guy and she's very happy..
thats not me in the photo. i had very little exposure to Blacks prior to college. then being an athlete i met tons, at our college, visiting programs, and when we travelled to other colleges.

Was this photo taken before you were into black guys..?? If so, I would assume you had about a zillion black guys after you. Paige has already found that out but like me, she has settled down with one very nice, hot black guy and she's very happy..
@Janice K , i belonged to an extremely tall older Black Man part of my freshman yr. and i dabbled Black a few more times in college-mostly athletes from other schools. quick flings. but (i hate to reinforce the stereotype) but like many lady scholarship athletes 99% of my day to day romancing (soph-sr. yr) was lesbian. . . . . .then maybe the occasional quickie fling with a Tallll Black athlete, usually from a visiting school- or while competing at other schools. usually basketball or men's volleyball athletes. height. a man's eye-level has to be above my eye-level even in heels, otherwise i just dont feel 'receptive' in that way. i know its totally superficial, but we all have superficial hangups.

Back