breed her....

View attachment 993153 View attachment 993151 This happens around my house all the time,she has moved in with me,so she can have more time to fuck her black lovers,she is not on the pill,we have talked about her having a baby with a black man,it would be hard for her to tell her dad,probably not going to happen,because she is 46 years old,an I do suck her clean all the time.
Pretty tight pussy, love to bred her even if don't get pregnant ( inbox this bull)

View attachment 993153 View attachment 993151 This happens around my house all the time,she has moved in with me,so she can have more time to fuck her black lovers,she is not on the pill,we have talked about her having a baby with a black man,it would be hard for her to tell her dad,probably not going to happen,because she is 46 years old,an I do suck her clean all the time.
She Might Still get Pregnant buddy !

image.png image.png
Pretty tight pussy, love to bred her even if don't get pregnant ( inbox this bull)
I hooked up with about 5years ago,I told her the first day that I was into interracial,an I wanted her fuck black men for me,she is a redneck country girl that would not dare to have anything to do with a black man,her family at the least,would nothing to do with her,ever again,an may well ******* her.she told me to go fuck myself that she would never fuck a black man.an left,the next day she came back an give me some pussy,but still refuse to fuck a black man.4 years later,she said it was time to ride a black cock,my friend has a big cock.so I called an sat it up,the next night my friend came by an beat that white pussy up,she was hooked,now she is a whore for black men,I have been surprised with the number of black men she has an will fuck,an the things she lets them do to her,she never give up the ass,now,I've seen her take 10 ins hard an ******* until she was *******,an laugh while I sucked the cum out,she made me stop an pick a black dude up that was walking,got I the back seat with him,sucked his dick until he came in her mouth,then kissed me,then she fucked him,an give him some ass,we put him out in the same place we had picked him up at,so yes,if there ever was a white whore that deserves a black baby,it's her.

Good girl
I love it when my girl is being gang banged,I am not allowed to be there,an there are treating her rough,not for the husband are boyfriend to see,she is always beat up,slapped around,an ******* fucked,they don't like white people, man are woman,the last time when she came home,her face was bruised an red,she said one of them had ******* her outside,by the hair of the head,slapped her to the ground an stepped on her head while another one fucked in the ass real hard,while a crowd cheered him on,all because she needed to go to the restroom.for the life of me I do not understand why she insist on going back for more,it takes 3 are 4 days for her to get over it.once here asshole was torn bad an *******,to the point that I was ready to go to the ER,she refused,she told me afew days later,that she had been fist fucked ,without grease,

Case in point: We have a handsome mail carrier (reserve Marine) that I have a yen for. hubby is aware of and would like to have me serve him and rather abashedly asked him if he wanted me. His response was that as attractive as I am he has not long been married and does not want to be unfaithful.
I keep hoping.
After weeks of morning coffee visits, James succumbed to my charms ? We have been having a weekly ritual. Hubby bought him a wrist watch.

White guys did where is you proof? Black men dont care? then how come i get alot of ******* from them when we are seen in public together? Their egos cant take it and wont face me one on one nor without a weapon. However Bra its cool your just doing your duty like me and pleasing that BOOTY! We both can try but we cant fuck em all.
Trust me, Black guys don't care about all that *******. We don't talk about it, we don't think about it...and we damn sure don't have websites discussing White dudes' dicks lmao!
The whole fantasy aspect of judging penis size? And bruised egos? That's all in your head.

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)

tumblr_mczfrdp8o21rgbsvjo1_500.jpg
Would love to see my girl filled up like this (-:

Back