breed her....

I can totally relate to superficial hang-ups Raeanne.. We all have them, some of us, more than others.. lol Btw, I was surprised to hear you were into girls for a few years during college. You may have mentioned it before but if you have, I must have missed it.. But don't get me wrong, that doesn't make me think any less of you.

I can totally relate to superficial hang-ups Raeanne.. We all have them, some of us, more than others.. lol Btw, I was surprised to hear you were into girls for a few years during college. You may have mentioned it before but if you have, I must have missed it.. But don't get me wrong, that doesn't make me think any less of you.
I was before college, and still self identify that way. I am 99.9999percent disinterested in males, sexually. Except, sometimes the very very tall, athletic and Black, can seduce me into e receptive state.

tumblr_n4rv2a228e1rkzmfbo1_500.jpg

WAIT!!!!! No offence! It's fantasy...for the spank bank, lol. ;)
Been there Dunn that ! Mmmmmmmmmmm....Yes !

i know u do. and sometimes no does mean yes. and sometimes a little is ladylike roleplay-- the true stud intuitively knows the difference.
For me No means NO...I dont like women that think like that, gets men in lots of trouble ,and young guys dont dont do it !

thats not me in the photo. i had very little exposure to Blacks prior to college. then being an athlete i met tons, at our college, visiting programs, and when we travelled to other colleges.
It's interesting reading about women on this website growing up here in America without ANY exposure to Black guys. This would have been unconscionable where I grew up in [major Midwest city]. White girls were getting Blackened as early as middle school. By the time we were in HS, 'fugeddaboutit' - all the hot white chicks were getting pounded by Black athletes lol
Most White chicks I knew had black BFs while in their teens. But this was back in the mid-late 1990s, maybe times have changed?

Also taken ur women issomething I enjoy as well
Works both ways dude this is my wifes best friend and we are fuck buddies im the only one she fucks now cause none can please her so remember reality the BWC is just as good as the BBC just a fantasy got to say black men hate the shoe on the other foot, and her pussy is almost too tight for me and shes had 3 *******

Attachments

• 1393.jpeg
    1393.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 1493.jpeg
    1493.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Works both ways dude this is my wifes best friend and we are fuck buddies im the only one she fucks now cause none can please her so remember reality the BWC is just as good as the BBC just a fantasy got to say black men hate the shoe on the other foot, and her pussy is almost too tight for me and shes had 3 *******
Bruh...Black men don't care. We never started the fantasy in the first place - white guys did lol

Bruh...Black men don't care. We never started the fantasy in the first place - white guys did lol
White guys did where is you proof? Black men dont care? then how come i get alot of ******* from them when we are seen in public together? Their egos cant take it and wont face me one on one nor without a weapon. However Bra its cool your just doing your duty like me and pleasing that BOOTY! We both can try but we cant fuck em all.

Here's a newsflash... the choice ultimately is the woman's. Shawna... you started racist flaming and you just need to drop it. You come on a black to white website and try to stir stuff up. Let it go.

image.jpeg image.png This happens around my house all the time,she has moved in with me,so she can have more time to fuck her black lovers,she is not on the pill,we have talked about her having a baby with a black man,it would be hard for her to tell her dad,probably not going to happen,because she is 46 years old,an I do suck her clean all the time.

Here's a newsflash... the choice ultimately is the woman's. Shawna... you started racist flaming and you just need to drop it. You come on a black to white website and try to stir stuff up. Let it go.
Im not racist however i dont have to convince you. This is a black to white site meaning not just white women black men but both

No, you don't have to convince me, nor would you be able to do so if you tried. The evidence is what it is. It's not about this site being black men and white women, and vice versa. It's about you and your words. Nuff said.

No, you don't have to convince me, nor would you be able to do so if you tried. The evidence is what it is. It's not about this site being black men and white women, and vice versa. It's about you and your words. Nuff said.
Ok look at my posts what was racist? Hu? NUFF SAID! I think you dont like the shoe on the other foot also

I think you have a serious issue of needing to have the last word, after making inane, illogical, and ignorant comments. So with that said, I am not putting you on ignore :)

Back