BNWO reperations

So how much would be payed off towards the reparations if i allowed my fiance to be offered to help payback what is owed?
Well, if you follow the narative here, she would likely need to get blk preg at least twice to be considered paid up. Now, if you want her to cover your reperations, then she'll basically just need to be a baby factory for whatever blk guy wants to get her preg.....................

--

-
-
-
-

-
and what I said up there is just a bunch of made up crap like the rest of the BNWO bs.

Well, if you follow the narative here, she would likely need to get blk preg at least twice to be considered paid up. Now, if you want her to cover your reperations, then she'll basically just need to be a baby factory for whatever blk guy wants to get her preg.....................

--

-
-
-
-

-
and what I said up there is just a bunch of made up crap like the rest of the BNWO bs.
That funny
We both paid in full

Oh it's come across my mind when my husband has done some stupid *******. Luckily for him AND me, it's not something you can access at some local clinic.

Castration fu.cks with the hormones while vasectomies do not. Guys need their testosterone for more than getting hard. Bone density and their mental well being need some T too.
Surely that would count as a big BNWO Reparation though right! 🤣

Don't be too sure about that. Kinkiness seems to have no limits for some people. This site is extremely moderate.
Really? I’ve had people on here tell me that there is no such thing as a white man. And that since I’m white I should be taking black cock up the ass. So What’s an extreme site?

Last edited:
Really? I’ve had people on here tell me that there is no such thing as a white man. And that since I’m white I should be taking black cock up the ass. So What’s an extreme site?
You won't find the most extreme sites on the "bright" side of the net. On the darknets, however, you'll find just about anything, and then some. Especially drugz, but also sexual content that is extremely kinky, to put it mildly. Obviously I can't provide links, but do your own research.

Today starts your journey serving the BNWO! Are you ready to be stripped of your yt boi privilege and become a true slave serving your Black Superiors in every way they desire? Your time, money, body and life is now dedicated to the service of Black Superiors! Kneel and acknowledge our Superiority, learn the true history of the world, untainted by your white ancestors! This is the blackman's world all the freedoms and privealages you have right now is because of the sweat of the blackman for 500 years,if you seek and believe in justice pm to discuss payments in turn you will be offered slavery training.
Please I'm here and ready, take what you deserve

Back