BLM and our white wives

Very interesting. Up until this year separating sex from religion and politics/brexit has never been an issue for me. However when it comes to BLM much to my surprise I've realized that I can't separate the two. I'm rather weary of BLM being so strongly associated with the left by some because to me its not a left or right issue. However if I have to debate with someone on why AllLivesMatter is such a piss take there's going to be a gulf between us that probably can't be bridged any time soon.

I love getting along,I give my tiny white married pussy to as many fine black men as I can!It feels so right when they are fucking me!I told my tiny white dick husband that I have to give up my pussy for black breeding and once I started sleeping with black guys,more and more wanted my pussy and now my husband rarely gets any because Im pretty much black owned and most of my black lovers dont want any white dick spoiling my pussy and I can understand!

I applaud you in what you say
, but it should be about how all black people are treated and not just the men
it should be the same for all races, colours and creeds to be treated fairly.
I am willing to sexually give myself to a beautiful black female in order to help in any way I can.
The same with my wife and a sexy black male.

As a proud black man. Business owner ******* friend and mentor.

I really wish we would remove color from this *******.
Like for real.
I wish we could all remember that right is right and wrong is wrong.
Skin color or ethnicity shouldn’t depict how one is treated.

At the end of the day. Fuck the black race. White race. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We all need to remember we are a part of the HUMAN RACE 🌎

We are all family.
Absolutely, very well said. ❤️

As a proud black man. Business owner ******* friend and mentor.

I really wish we would remove color from this *******.
Like for real.
I wish we could all remember that right is right and wrong is wrong.
Skin color or ethnicity shouldn’t depict how one is treated.

At the end of the day. Fuck the black race. White race. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We all need to remember we are a part of the HUMAN RACE 🌎

We are all family.
Well said!!! Cant we all just get along...

Very interesting. Up until this year separating sex from religion and politics/brexit has never been an issue for me. However when it comes to BLM much to my surprise I've realized that I can't separate the two. I'm rather weary of BLM being so strongly associated with the left by some because to me its not a left or right issue. However if I have to debate with someone on why AllLivesMatter is such a piss take there's going to be a gulf between us that probably can't be bridged any time soon.
Stop watching corporate media especially those that lean towards the sensational, usually opinion, lazy journalism. If your in the UK read The Canary.

BLM is a joke, toxic political people and groups that enjoy chaos like antifa have infected it and turned it into a cesspool of victimhood and fascism. Vocal leaders of the organization have stated the goals of the movement and one is to destroy the family foundation (which would further cripple black communities).
Since these riots millions of dollars have been lost, public owned businesses (regular people trying to create something in their neighborhoods) have been destroyed, people have been murdered by blm supporters and antifa supporters, houses have been burned down, racism is actually increasing, everyday lives of people non-political are being disturbed and destroyed in alot of cases, all while democrats and millionaires on TV support the actions of these dumbasses in attenpt to jerk themselves off at whoss the most woke and to control your minds into voting against the big bad boogeyman donald trump... the man everyone wants to blame all theit problems on so they dont have to look in the mirror and think... "maybe i should take responsibility for my actions and my life."

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
What is BLM ?

BLM is a joke, toxic political people and groups that enjoy chaos like antifa have infected it and turned it into a cesspool of victimhood and fascism. Vocal leaders of the organization have stated the goals of the movement and one is to destroy the family foundation (which would further cripple black communities).
Since these riots millions of dollars have been lost, public owned businesses (regular people trying to create something in their neighborhoods) have been destroyed, people have been murdered by blm supporters and antifa supporters, houses have been burned down, racism is actually increasing, everyday lives of people non-political are being disturbed and destroyed in alot of cases, all while democrats and millionaires on TV support the actions of these dumbasses in attenpt to jerk themselves off at whoss the most woke and to control your minds into voting against the big bad boogeyman donald trump... the man everyone wants to blame all theit problems on so they dont have to look in the mirror and think... "maybe i should take responsibility for my actions and my life."
*baby dick alert*

*Doesn't know the origins of the word "simp" but loves to use it and still got that baby dick alert.*
Here's a word to know and research. You'll need it later. GRIFTER.
Youre right i dont know the origin of the word simp, dont care tbh, from my understanding its similar to white knighting but on a more pathetic and self deprecating level, and i dont think we need to keep creating words and slang for words we already have. (Loves to say it, lol this is actually the very first time im using the term believe it or not.) Im saying, youre a simp/boot-licker/mindless-drone/puppet/hypocrite for BLM if you cannot debate what ive said but instead resort to insults just because you more than likely advocate for them without knowing anything about what agenda theyre pushing for. Maybe you should take a look at the organization, or the actions of those claiming allegiance to the cause, or look at how buddy buddy Antifa and them have become in order to spread chaos. Or if you have any interest in seeing the mind control in action, look at who is supporting BLM and Antifa and think "hmmm what possible alternative motive could they have to be fanning these flames?" Maybe because theres an election.... and democrats want a win..... maybe because they want the support of Black voters so they can continue to keep control over them.... etc.

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
I think the whole culture around blm has probably increased the amount of white women wanting to and the males feeling like it is owed.

BLM is a violent mind-control cult. Their rhetoric and political agenda is straight out of 1984.....I'm sure there are plenty of supporters who are just not very bright and misguided but the leadership and activists are all mentally deranged. These people are being manipulated like pawns by the billionaire class but they seem oblivious to it.

Back