BLM and our white wives

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?

Last edited:
I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people in general, but mainly black men are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look at black men the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
I applaud you in what you say
, but it should be about how all black people are treated and not just the men
it should be the same for all races, colours and creeds to be treated fairly.

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
I don't think the Black Lives Matter movement will improve the number of white husbands and wives involved in this lifestyle. I think those who want to take part should but the struggle of black people to be seen as a whole person by portions of the white population who see us as less than human is not the place for it. I've been on this site for less than a month and I have seen and continue to see people who have limit men to their sexual organs and nothing else. This is to be expected as this is a fetish site. I guess fundamentally what I'm trying to say is if someone wants to fuck us black guys they will racist or not.

Last edited:
We whole heartedly agree BLM, as do all lives, what we have not really heard is what are some of the specific issues? we are told we cant understand as we are not black, but never given many examples? :lips:
OK have you taken the time to actually listen to some of the talking heads about the matter? Sometimes it's hard to hear past rhetoric that seemingly excludes you or could be perceived as you being the problem. In this case it is not all or even most white people who are the problem.

There are institutions in place where you have individuals who deal with people of colour but have never lived in those communities. So their perceptions are built from programming which have maybe not obvious racist connotations but subliminally. For instance you watch a show like Cops almost 50% if the people you see apprehended are black as this taps into and formulates innate fears around black people. Police who don't know how and why black/brown people behave the way they do will be more inclined to treat them more harshly.

I can talk at length about this so if you do want to talk DM me and I'll see if I can explain things better.

mixing politics and sex is never a good idea, if your doing this because you feel someone is owed something because of the color of their skin you need to know the following facts

all slaves were sold to slave traders by other Africans
At the height of slavery 2.6 per-cent of white people owned slaves (if you are going Jude everyone in the white race by what 2.6% of the race did. member to apply that to the percentage of crime committed by the black race) is that fair?
over 200,000 white men died freeing the slaves what are their descendants owed?

sex is about fun and emotional enjoyment what to ruin it bring in politics

We lived in London for over 6 years, then Bristol, the only tensions we saw or heard of were in Brixton and st pauls, but i must say as a white person i experienced intimidation walking in these districts, St pauls i lived alone for a while and recived quite alot of racial abuse, every where else people of all colours were just people (to us anyway) i think a good start would to have better integration which would be very difficult as families like to be close together for support. until we are interracialy dissolved massively i dont think things will change, either that or after the oldest few generations die off!! it is hard for white people who are not racist to understand what the problem is as we can see past colour, and our close black friends never really speak of it, but thats not to say they dont experience it. maybe it is more prevalent within the poorer areas?

mixing politics and sex is never a good idea, if your doing this because you feel someone is owed something because of the color of their skin you need to know the following facts

all slaves were sold to slave traders by other Africans
At the height of slavery 2.6 per-cent of white people owned slaves (if you are going Jude everyone in the white race by what 2.6% of the race did. member to apply that to the percentage of crime committed by the black race) is that fair?
over 200,000 white men died freeing the slaves what are their descendants owed?

sex is about fun and emotional enjoyment what to ruin it bring in politics
All slaves were not sold to slavers so that is incorrect. There were many instances where people were taken by ******* from their families. And even if this wasn't the case and they were sold does this make the crime any less horrific? Does this excuse the countless instances of ******* (of men women and children) by those who owned slaves?

We lived in London for over 6 years, then Bristol, the only tensions we saw or heard of were in Brixton and st pauls, but i must say as a white person i experienced intimidation walking in these districts, St pauls i lived alone for a while and recived quite alot of racial abuse, every where else people of all colours were just people (to us anyway) i think a good start would to have better integration which would be very difficult as families like to be close together for support. until we are interracialy dissolved massively i dont think things will change, either that or after the oldest few generations die off!! it is hard for white people who are not racist to understand what the problem is as we can see past colour, and our close black friends never really speak of it, but thats not to say they dont experience it. maybe it is more prevalent within the poorer areas?
I'm sorry that was your experience if true. Unfortunately as someone who has lived in London for 30+ years in one of the boroughs you mention I find it extremely difficult to believe that you received racial abuse but if you say that is your truth then so be it. It is true that in order to combat racism that there has to a certain degree be better integration but unfortunately this is difficult as communities tend to form based on the family already present in the area, financial reasons, amenities that serve your community needs etc.

I think that schools and places where communities can meet under a united identity help break down barriers significantly. Racism isn't always huge incidents where someone may call you the n-word but it may be a subtle as someone choosing not to sit next to on a bus, or clutching their purse when you come close to them. Its not always easy to discuss every incident that may occur as each persons experience may be different based on a number of factors such as their economic status

All slaves were not sold to slavers so that is incorrect. There were many instances where people were taken by ******* from their families. And even if this wasn't the case and they were sold does this make the crime any less horrific? Does this excuse the countless instances of ******* (of men women and children) by those who owned slaves?
Slave traders purchased slaves from local African leaders. Otoman Empire was huge slave trade center.
White slaves was also cammon, and were sold in millions to Africa and midle east.
Lots of people in eastern Europe were serfs until 1863, and this is almost the same as slavery.

People should not mix politics and sex.

Slave traders purchased slaves from local African leaders. Otoman Empire was huge slave trade center.
White slaves was also cammon, and were sold in millions to Africa and midle east.
Lots of people in eastern Europe were serfs until 1863, and this is almost the same as slavery.

You are talking in generalities. I do not deny slave were sold. But are you saying every single one was sold? In the context of this conversation we are talking about the African slave trade. I fully acknowledge there are atrocities that have happened to many groups throughout the ages but this does not lessen horrific acts committed by white people of the time.

This is the type of argument tend to come from people who refuse to acknowledge or confront their possible history in these events. You bring up other groups pain and also then draw attention to the participation of other black people who aided the process. Does this make you feel better? Does this negate the effects slavery and the racist propaganda that circulated at the time are not effecting people today?

Sex and politics maybe shouldn't mix and many can separate the two. But there is a history in regards to black bodies being objectified by white people. Many are prepared to ignore it especially men (we tend to be extremely one track minded) but it can be more difficult for some. If you wish to do some additional reading on the matter look up Sarah "Saartjie" Baartman also known as the Hottentot Venus.

Last edited:
As a proud black man. Business owner ******* friend and mentor.

I really wish we would remove color from this *******.
Like for real.
I wish we could all remember that right is right and wrong is wrong.
Skin color or ethnicity shouldn’t depict how one is treated.

At the end of the day. Fuck the black race. White race. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We all need to remember we are a part of the HUMAN RACE 🌎

We are all family.

As a proud black man. Business owner ******* friend and mentor.

I really wish we would remove color from this *******.
Like for real.
I wish we could all remember that right is right and wrong is wrong.
Skin color or ethnicity shouldn’t depict how one is treated.

At the end of the day. Fuck the black race. White race. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We all need to remember we are a part of the HUMAN RACE 🌎

We are all family.
we are all family is a sentiment I agree with and we all should behave accordingly

This is true. In fact, the word “slave” comes from “slav”, many of which found themselves being sold into slavery.

I definitely support us all getting along as someone in a interracial relationship. I support this fully but that being said I'm not going to allow people to talk half truths. I'm not pressed for pussy (and I don't assume either of guys are) so I don't need play this "can't we just all get along business" when people are talking harmful *******.

Last edited:
Back