BLM and our white wives

All slaves were not sold to slavers so that is incorrect. There were many instances where people were taken by ******* from their families. And even if this wasn't the case and they were sold does this make the crime any less horrific? Does this excuse the countless instances of ******* (of men women and children) by those who owned slaves?

What many people don’t realize is that there were some free black people in America who purchased slaves. Why did they do it? Well in some instances, their “slaves” were actually family members who were being held in bondage by white people! So in order to free them, free black people would literally buy their relative’s freedom, with all of the required legal documents and all to show that they were the “owners”.

I definitely support us all getting along as someone in a interracial relationship. I support this fully but that being said I'm not going to allow people to talk half truths. I'm not pressed for pussy (and I don't assume either of guys are) so I don't need play this "can't we just all get along business" when people are talking harmful *******.
Slaves was comon in all parts of the world, and slaves were black, white, asian, and other... slave its a status, not the race.
In our country, most of population were serfs of nobles. This is the true, no colonyal past, no black slaves.

You live in London, so you dont have slave ancestors, so why you so angry?

Slaves was comon in all parts of the world, and slaves were black, white, asian, and other... slave its a status, not the race.
In our country, most of population were serfs of nobles. This is the true, no colonyal past, no black slaves.

You live in London, so you dont have slave ancestors, so why you so angry?
Far from angry. I don't know what would give you that impression. I also made no claims about slavery being exclusive to black people so unless your being ignorant, intentionally dense or trying to be antagonistic i don't know how you would come to those conclusions from what I have said. Please if you choose to have a discussion or refer to me take the time to read my previous comments.

And in regards to black people living in London/UK do you know the process as to how those from Caribbean descent (like myself) got here? Please do yourself a favour and Google the Windrush put the pieces together and I'll be willing to discuss things after your apology.

Last edited:
As a proud black man. Business owner ******* friend and mentor.

I really wish we would remove color from this *******.
Like for real.
I wish we could all remember that right is right and wrong is wrong.
Skin color or ethnicity shouldn’t depict how one is treated.

At the end of the day. Fuck the black race. White race. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We all need to remember we are a part of the HUMAN RACE 🌎

We are all family.
You nailed it !

Far from angry. I don't know what would give you that impression. I also made no claims about slavery being exclusive to black people so unless your being ignorant, intentionally dense or trying to be antagonistic i don't know how you would come to those conclusions from what I have said. Please if you choose to have a discussion or refer to me take the time to read my previous comments.

And in regards to black people living in London/UK do you know the process as to how those from Caribbean descent (like myself) got here? Please do yourself a favour and Google the Windrush put the pieces together and I'll be willing to discuss things after your apology.
The slavery is gone long time ago.
Yes I understand that some comunities in USA or Europe have problems, and those problems need to be fixed with education.

Accusing all European ethnic group is certainly not good, its racism in all its glory. We all know where this leads to. The Nazis blamed the Jews for all their problems and it all ended in the Holocaust.
The absolute majority of white people had nothing to do with the black slave trade. In some European countries, there were no black slaves because the Europeans themselves were slaves of the nobles.

We live in a world where the stereotype prevails that black people can only be hip hop performers, athletes or ******* dealers ... what is complete nonsense and that needs to change.
Business, culture and science must be the goal of young people.

You are ill informed I'm afraid and as I said before I suggest you do some more reading on the matter. Your entitled to your opinion but I would prefer if you no longer reply to me as you forming a narrative not based on what I have said but what you would like to hear.

Last edited:

Like for real.

At the end of the day. Fuck the black race. White race. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We are all family.
Awesome!!!!!!!! Love what you said I couldn't agree more!!

We whole heartedly agree BLM, as do all lives, what we have not really heard is what are some of the specific issues? we are told we cant understand as we are not black, but never given many examples? :lips:

The intersectional/postmodernist worldview holds that all claims to truth are just powerplays and that the closest we can come to truth is to deconstruct all truth and systems of knowledge through the lens of how they benefit straight white males. So BLM is based upon an explicit rejection of reason, which is why they don't argue with evidence or be specific about their issues.

BLM is a black supremacist organization, anyone who has studied political theory and understand the theoretical foundations of the movement knows this. They are demanding the right to define reality, so if they say cops are killing blacks at a higher rate than whites then you must accept this narrative regardless of the statistical reality or face the consequences. The subjective reality and experience of black people (but only those who support BLM), or whatever they claim to be their experience, is now to be the basis of how we all understand the world around us.

They also use a coded language which isn't too difficult to interpret. Here's a few examples:

Eliminate whiteness = either breed out or ******* all white people.

Silence is violence = anyone who doesn't submit to the cult is committing violence against people of color and can therefore be subjected to violence on grounds of self-defense.

No lives matter until black lives matter =similar to the above, except this is a call to ******* those who do not submit.

White America is done for, and much of Western Europe too. This isn't something which has occurred organically, this is an ethnic cleansing which has been planned out long ago. Genocide is coming and it has been be authorized by powers in the world high above national governments. Just as the bourgeois class and the Kulaks were designated as the class enemy of humanity by the Bolsheviks in Russia and subsequently exterminated without remorse, the same will now be done to whites across much of the globe. The media has been priming us for this for most of the past decade.

White people who want to survive must now take the knee and lick the boot of our new black masters...

th (1).jpg

tumblr_mn09erBEbM1s90nz2o1_500.jpg1019.jpg

Last edited:
The intersectional/postmodernist worldview holds that all claims to truth are just powerplays and that the closest we can come to truth is to deconstruct all truth and systems of knowledge through the lens of how they benefit straight white males. So BLM is based upon an explicit rejection of reason, which is why they don't argue with evidence or be specific about their issues.

BLM is a black supremacist organization, anyone who has studied political theory and understand the theoretical foundations of the movement knows this. They are demanding the right to define reality, so if they say cops are killing blacks at a higher rate than whites then you must accept this narrative regardless of the statistical reality or face the consequences. The subjective reality and experience of black people (but only those who support BLM), or whatever they claim to be their experience, is now to be the basis of how we all understand the world around us.

They also use a coded language which isn't too difficult to interpret. Here's a few examples:

Eliminate whiteness = either breed out or ******* all white people.

Silence is violence = anyone who doesn't submit to the cult is committing violence against people of color and can therefore be subjected to violence on grounds of self-defense.

No lives matter until black lives matter =similar to the above, except this is a call to ******* those who do not submit.

White America is done for, and much of Western Europe too. This isn't something which has occurred organically, this is an ethnic cleansing which has been planned out long ago. Genocide is coming and it has been be authorized by powers in the world high above national governments. Just as the bourgeois class and the Kulaks were designated as the class enemy of humanity by the Bolsheviks in Russia and subsequently exterminated without remorse, the same will now be done to whites across much of the globe. The media has been priming us for this for most of the past decade.

White people who want to survive must now take the knee and lick the boot of our new black masters...

View attachment 3448954

View attachment 3448957View attachment 3448961
When I have time to deconstruct your argument I'll engage with you. But for now why are you on a black fetish website? You are here to incite fear and nothing else.

Like for real.

We are all family.

Well-said and articulate....wish more more people were as thoughtful
And decent. Thank you

Everyone is reduced to ranting about slavery and who did what back then, All races have history of oppression and other atrocities, if we cant focus on the present and our in the moment problems and move on from ALL our historic wounds then we are never going to solve anything!
Ranting like this and watching some BLM violent outbreaks causes more division. As far as the USA maybe Obama is the biggest criminal for not addressing and solving all the issues black families/individuals have? what is the answer? all i know is that at present the white and black communities are dividing further, its such a shame.

Back