BLM and our white wives

This is all bollocks. If we all wa t to be treated as equals then race should be left out of it altogether. It sounds like most of these BLM protestors are more about payback, in which case it’s going to inflame racial tensions and put us all back 100 years. The best way I see all the inequality being addressed is by focusing on geographic areas rather than races. If that area so happens to be majority black then blacks will receive the majority of the help. This white privilege bull ******* has to stop. It has absolutely no grounds to it. There are millions of whites in the USA and Europe far worse off than many blacks. Spend your time and money in you own community, invest in children from a young age, access to good education and by far the most important is a good family to support them. Any baby raised by an either an unemployed single parent or even a over worked single parent with the baby left to its own devices is going to grow up majorly disadvantaged regardless of the colour of their skin. Get your own ******* in order before blaming others basically

Im sorry why is this a "black" fetish website and not a white or purely interracial or sex site?, one doesnt work without the other, it is this thinking that causes division,
You fetishise the black form. By that very fact you have a black fetish hence black fetish site. As you seem to be directing your comments to myself if you look at the comments about slavery i did not bring up the issue but someone who shares the same ethnicity as yourself.

Notice how hardly any black people are interested in this? Again its sick white people, especially cuckolds who are controlling the narrative. There is an area inside CHAZ or CHOP in Seattle, where only black people can enter. If this trend spreads, then there will be rules, that white couples need a black sponsor in order to receive certain privileges. One of the requirements of white couples could be, breeding with a black bull in order to obtain his sponsorship. BLM is extremely powerful and changing the minds of many people.
tumblr_09d3fd38dd7652fc8af46f6db168639a_a118e0ed_640.jpg

This is all bollocks. If we all wa t to be treated as equals then race should be left out of it altogether. It sounds like most of these BLM protestors are more about payback, in which case it’s going to inflame racial tensions and put us all back 100 years. The best way I see all the inequality being addressed is by focusing on geographic areas rather than races. If that area so happens to be majority black then blacks will receive the majority of the help. This white privilege bull ******* has to stop. It has absolutely no grounds to it. There are millions of whites in the USA and Europe far worse off than many blacks. Spend your time and money in you own community, invest in children from a young age, access to good education and by far the most important is a good family to support them. Any baby raised by an either an unemployed single parent or even a over worked single parent with the baby left to its own devices is going to grow up majorly disadvantaged regardless of the colour of their skin. Get your own ******* in order before blaming others basically
I actually agree with most of what you say. Except for ignoring racial/cultural differences. There are differences that we should all enjoy and embrace. White privilege does exist but there are some black people who have more advantages (privilege) than some disadvantaged whites(these are a growing minority though). You do not. BLM protests occurred because of the ******* of a man by people who were supposed to protect and serve the community he was a part of. Where is your humanity to relate this injustice? You choose to focus on the violence that had occurred and not the 100s of thousands who peaceful protested so we can all have a fairer police *******. Police brush on their training instead of looking to comic book characters as an example of how to police. (Some have co-opted the punisher symbol as a form of intimidation as this character is known for killing criminals indiscriminately)

It is very easy for a vocal minority to say "leave the past behind" but many people's great grandparents were slaves and when your very name is a constant reminder of your disconnect from your cultural heritage it is very much your present.

Last edited:
I actually agree with most of what you say. Except for ignoring racial/cultural differences. There are differences that we should all enjoy and embrace. White privilege does exist but there are some black people who have more advantages (privilege) than some disadvantaged whites. BLM protests occurred because of the ******* of a man by people who were supposed to protect and serve the community he was a part of. Police need to be held accountable instead of co-opting vigilante symbols (punisher) who was known for killing criminals indiscriminately.

It is very easy for a vocal minority to say "leave the past behind" but many people's great grandparents were slaves and when your very name is a constant reminder of your disconnect from your cultural heritage it is very much your present.
I agree with you 100%!!!!

A shining example as to why divisions will stand! :(:(:(
Thee will always bee devision, just like Robert Mugabe once explained. Its human nature, to search for people you have something in common with. The phenotype is a very dominant trait, then comes religion and then wealth or social position.

mixing politics and sex is never a good idea, if your doing this because you feel someone is owed something because of the color of their skin you need to know the following facts

all slaves were sold to slave traders by other Africans
At the height of slavery 2.6 per-cent of white people owned slaves (if you are going Jude everyone in the white race by what 2.6% of the race did. member to apply that to the percentage of crime committed by the black race) is that fair?
over 200,000 white men died freeing the slaves what are their descendants owed?

sex is about fun and emotional enjoyment what to ruin it bring in politics
I couldn't agree more thank you
I'm here for fun
Not to talk and debate something that we had no control over ....

This is not being disputed. Slavery existed well before the transatlantic slave trade.
And so didn't white slavery ....
For women and children and it still exists in countries to this day !!!!!
But black slavery does not .....
ALL LIFE'S MATTER PLAN AND SIMPLE IM OVER THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T MOVE ON FROM THE PAST ....
DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR STRUGGLES AND USE RACISM AS AN EXCUSE TO SAY YOU'RE BEING HELD BACK !!!!!!!

A shining example as to why divisions will stand! :(:(:(
Do you think some black people can go to parts of the south without an ******* for fear of being lynched? Have you ever heard of "sundown towns"? There are still segregated schools in the south of America. Things are messed up on both sides with many white people feeling that they should not be held accountable for the actions of the past.

But in order for things to change both all communities need to be willing to hear each others perspective. I heard your truth about your experience living in London regardless of how authentic I may or may not believe it to be.

ALL LIFE'S MATTER PLAN AND SIMPLE IM OVER THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T MOVE ON FROM THE PAST ....
DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR STRUGGLES AND USE RACISM AS AN EXCUSE TO SAY YOU'RE BEING HELD BACK !!!!!!!
Well that took a highly analytic and savvy turn.

More savvy! Amen
Its the power that is sexy. This site means something different for everyone. It has many different aspects. Just because you believe something different, does not mean it should be the way you think it should be. I respect your point of view, but profoundly disagree.

Do you think some black people can go to parts of the south without an ******* for fear of being lynched? Have you ever heard of "sundown towns"? There are still segregated schools in the south of America. Things are messed up on both sides with many white people feeling that they should not be held accountable for the actions of the past.

But in order for things to change both all communities need to be willing to hear each others perspective. I heard your truth about your experience living in London regardless of how authentic I may or may not believe it to be.
If you read my posts carefully all i do is ask the question, i've never pointed a finger only seeking an answer, as regards my experience in London and bristol, i don't care if you believe me or not, as a white woman living in a black neighborhood i was subjected to horrific abuse from black females and bordering sexual harassment from black youths, modern day racism is not only reserved for black people.

That’s right. Let’s stick CC&B for the ladies!
Clearly someone has sand in their boy pussy today!!

First thing my use of the English language isn't great but at least use the spell check option on your phone. Second of all you don't need to use all caps as it doesn't make your point any more or less effective. Third of all were you not supposed to be getting verified? You were accused of being a man the last time I came across you.

In any event.....

I don't blame anyone for my life as these were the cards I was dealt when I was born. But just because I don't blame anyone it doesn't mean these thing don't exist. All life on earth matters but in the context, and that is the key word for some of you context that when a person of colour is being murdered in front your eyes and there are multiple instances at that point, Black Lives Matter. If white people were subjected to the same treated by the police improportionate to the total number of the population guess what? White Lives would matter too. And here us the key difference I would march for you as injustice is injustice just as ignorance is ignorance.

Last edited:
Its the power that is sexy. This site means something different for everyone. It has many different aspects. Just because you believe something different, does not mean it should be the way you think it should be. I respect your point of view, but profoundly disagree.
DAMM
I thought this site was about black 2white
Which means were here for hookups and fun ...
When I joined they didn't ask my political opinion so its something that does go with sex

If you read my posts carefully all i do is ask the question, i've never pointed a finger only seeking an answer, as regards my experience in London and bristol, i don't care if you believe me or not, as a white woman living in a black neighborhood i was subjected to horrific abuse from black females and bordering sexual harassment from black youths, modern day racism is not only reserved for black people.

Interesting, I am aware of what you write. I am a cosmopolitan international educated individual. That what hurts me causes me pleasure. Power is everything and found everywhere, in little or small and especially in sex. Thats why I am fascinated by it. Thanks for your input. If you have questions, please feel free to ask...

Back