No Cuck November

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Proposal:
As we round out locktober, I feel as though this is a special time wherein cuckolds believe they are entitled to a treat. I propose that all of us non cuckolds, wives, single women and black men, stop speaking with any of the cucks on this or any other avenue.

Let’s make December that much more rewarding for them.

Proposal:
As we round out locktober, I feel as though this is a special time wherein cuckolds believe they are entitled to a treat. I propose that all of us non cuckolds, wives, single women and black men, stop speaking with any of the cucks on this or any other avenue.

I say, make it permanent!

Proposal:

See, you think wide and create really great ideas. You could help shape the next generation

Proposal:

I like talking and hanging out with my husband. You could call him a cuck right now. I have had my blk boytoy fun recently. I guess I'm in the minority I like my husband. I also don't mine talking with cucks here as long as they are nice and go all gaga over me and want to marry me. That's just weird............especially since I have a husband

Chastity is a blessing, that's why it's called LOcktober and NOvember. Although I am currently single, for me it is a test of how strong I am and I am doing more yoga. Maybe I'll meet a goddess Cuckoldress with serious interest again. Best regards

Proposal:

17172405573d2a27b11f.jpg
TheUBM a friend to cucks and cuck wannabes everywhere.

I like talking and hanging out with my husband. You could call him a cuck right now. I have had my blk boytoy fun recently. I guess I'm in the minority I like my husband. I also don't mine talking with cucks here as long as they are nice and go all gaga over me and want to marry me. That's just weird............especially since I have a husband
Hi sweetie you are really nice and sexy with this attitude , would you please help me to make my wife ready to be a Hotwife?

Proposal:

Glad I am not a cuck!
Heheehee

Proposal:

Please dont sugest that. 🙏🙏🙏 If my Wife read things like that she could get the same ide. 😔

Proposal:

Please not Goddess! 🙏

Back