BLM and our white wives

Youre right i dont know the origin of the word simp, dont care tbh, from my understanding its similar to white knighting but on a more pathetic and self deprecating level, and i dont think we need to keep creating words and slang for words we already have. (Loves to say it, lol this is actually the very first time im using the term believe it or not.) Im saying, youre a simp/boot-licker/mindless-drone/puppet/hypocrite for BLM if you cannot debate what ive said but instead resort to insults just because you more than likely advocate for them without knowing anything about what agenda theyre pushing for. Maybe you should take a look at the organization, or the actions of those claiming allegiance to the cause, or look at how buddy buddy Antifa and them have become in order to spread chaos. Or if you have any interest in seeing the mind control in action, look at who is supporting BLM and Antifa and think "hmmm what possible alternative motive could they have to be fanning these flames?" Maybe because theres an election.... and democrats want a win..... maybe because they want the support of Black voters so they can continue to keep control over them.... etc.
I think simp is short for simpleton.

Normally, but now its used for guys who overextend themselves in a desperate attempt to get a woman to notice them apparently. Like a guy giving $1000 dollars to a girl on twitch just for her to acknowledge his existence.
oh i have done that in the past and either ran the girl off or she left after she got whatever she needed financially. It is a blessing to have a house but also a curse. You can offer a place to stay for someone but sooner or later, for me at least, they seem to take over. I seem to pick the alpha women. Or they pick me. Meal ticket. Once they are in you can not get them out lol. I hate it and love it

mixing politics and sex is never a good idea, if your doing this because you feel someone is owed something because of the color of their skin you need to know the following facts

all slaves were sold to slave traders by other Africans
At the height of slavery 2.6 per-cent of white people owned slaves (if you are going Jude everyone in the white race by what 2.6% of the race did. member to apply that to the percentage of crime committed by the black race) is that fair?
over 200,000 white men died freeing the slaves what are their descendants owed?

sex is about fun and emotional enjoyment what to ruin it bring in politics
I know this is almost a year old but I couldn't help myself. I hope you don't believe slavery ended and everything was perfectly fine. Post slavery there have been a myriad of issues that still effect black Americans to this day. You're using a couple bad faith points

The idiots who say negative things like that about America don't have the balls to go live elsewhere to learn just how good we have it here in the United States. Guarantee that chump would never go live in Africa.
How many other places have you lived? I have friends who've moved to Europe and New Zealand who definitely don't miss a thing about living in the US. Spare me the angry lash-out response, I don't hate it here, I'm not a communist, or any of the other things American exceptionalists like to yell at people, but I will definitely say I've been to several other countries I could live in just fine. This weird idea that this is the only country in the world where citizens enjoy living the way they choose to live is, in my experience, perpetuated almost exclusively by people who've never been anywhere else.

How many other places have you lived? I have friends who've moved to Europe and New Zealand who definitely don't miss a thing about living in the US. Spare me the angry lash-out response, I don't hate it here, I'm not a communist, or any of the other things American exceptionalists like to yell at people, but I will definitely say I've been to several other countries I could live in just fine. This weird idea that this is the only country in the world where citizens enjoy living the way they choose to live is, in my experience, perpetuated almost exclusively by people who've never been anywhere else.
I wasn't commenting on anything you wrote. It was from a post from "twerkdatgirl" quoted by Bigfunfun, in which Bigfunfun asked what was wrong with an all American state of mind.
Sure there are other places to live. New Zealand is amazing. But the ones who hate America should try living abroad so they can get a good idea of just how amazing this country is (or was, before leftists took over).

On a different note... BLM = Buying Large Mansions
I wonder how everyone here feels about money they donated to that cause, which did nothing for black people, except the few black women at the top who bought a $6 million mansion. Oops.

I wasn't commenting on anything you wrote. It was from a post from "twerkdatgirl" quoted by Bigfunfun, in which Bigfunfun asked what was wrong with an all American state of mind.
Sure there are other places to live. New Zealand is amazing. But the ones who hate America should try living abroad so they can get a good idea of just how amazing this country is (or was, before leftists took over).
Just like a right winger to misinterpret opposition to right wing views as hatred of America instead of recognizing the simplicity of Americans not agreeing with THEM.

On a different note... BLM = Buying Large Mansions
I wonder how everyone here feels about money they donated to that cause, which did nothing for black people, except the few black women at the top who bought a $6 million mansion. Oops.
I think anyone who donated to the organization did so without the knowledge that it is a completely separate thing from the movement. And yes, it absolutely sucks that those running that shady outfit have received so much money that they didn't earn and don't deserve. That certainly doesn't mean those raising awareness about systemic racial issues shouldn't be doing that.

I think anyone who donated to the organization did so without the knowledge that it is a completely separate thing from the movement. And yes, it absolutely sucks that those running that shady outfit have received so much money that they didn't earn and don't deserve. That certainly doesn't mean those raising awareness about systemic racial issues shouldn't be doing that.
No such thing as systemic racism. Only racist individuals.
Like my company's CEO, who hired a Diversity Officer for the company after the George Floyd event, to ensure more people of color were being given jobs based on the color of their skin, rather than their education and experience.
Didn't make the system racist, because many of us believe in hiring someone based on their resume and interview performance. All it did was make him stand out as a racist.

Back